• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2014 Press Conference Thread

Frillen

- A kick ass Far Cry 4 demo would be nice
- They showed of co-op at MS's conference, now give me a single player demo of Unity
- BG&E2 please!

Riposte

If they are going to show off The Division, I hope it isn't yet another high scripted retread of the initial reveal.

Anyway, Ubisoft post-Mr Caffeine has done pretty well at E3, so my expectations are not bottomed out.

wildfire

Banned
45 minutes until the company with the most consistently good pressers shows their stuff.

Even with the reality of their downgrades years later after reveals I'm really looking forward to this.

Bricky

BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 GET HYPE

When you think about it, chances are decent that BG&E2 is this years end-of-conference megaton, which seems to have become a trademark of Ubi's E3 conferences (and gives them too much publicity to not deliver on). I can't see them announcing ANOTHER new IP like they did with Watch_Dogs and The Division, especially since the latter has yet to be released, and most of their studios are working on something already (Watch_Dogs team probably even in the early stages of a sequel). So yeah, if it's going to happen anyway, it might as well happen tonight.

*Tries to keep hype at reasonable levels*

gngf123

45 minutes until the company with the most consistently good pressers shows their stuff.

Even with the reality of their downgrades years later after reveals I'm really looking forward to this.

After 2011 I'm not sure we can call them consistent.

Volotaire

Here's betting they steal the show again like they did with Watch Dogs.

It would be a significant investment in terms of expenditure and secrecy to reveal a new IP that hasn't leaked for a third year. The only game that could really do that is Pariots, or a 1-2 punch of Beyond Good and Evil 2 and PofP, along with the known lineup

Who will be worse, EA or Ubi.

Can't imagine it being worse than EA. That said, was not really impressed by the Unity footage during MS' conference. I've always been fascinated by the French Revolution, but the game looks like cheap LCD thrills in a setting that was rife with legitimately interesting betrayal and assassination.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
despite all the bad mouthing that Ubi gets they'll probably win E3 again.

Bowing out of this conference to run some stuff to the base.

Celebrate and smash when appropriate in my stead.

And if ZombiU is revived into a multiplat series, PM me so I get the word immediately. Not going to happen, but it's protocol.

LNBL

So the past 2 conferences were closed with 2 major reveals (Watchdogs and The Division). Can't wait to see what it will be this year, also interested in the co-op section of AC.

B.O.O.M

Beyond good and evil 2 time!

god I hope when Ubi shows up at the SOny's conference...they will choose something other than Unity to show off...hopefully they will reveal BG&E2 now and show more at Sony's

Here is my guesses:
- Fry Cry 4
- AC: Unity
- Rayman Project
- Just Dance
- Rainbow Six
- The Division

If they do this, then it will be better than EA.

donny2112

I'm actually excited to watch one of the non-big 3 E3 conferences with this one. Really curious what the "other" Assassin's Creed game will be like for last-gen + PC (+ Wii U? probably not). Two AC games for PC to wait for $20 sales (w some DLC) on next year! :lol

Raitaro

Anyone have an idea what the run time of the Ubi conference might be? I want to stay up for it (CET timezone here, so it starts at 12:00am for me), but not if it takes over 1,5 hours or so.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Really hope that rumor of a 2D UbiArt Prince of Persia is true.

2895-prince-of-persia-dos-screenshot-must-jump-before-the-door-closess.gif

Yesss

gngf123

Anyone have an idea what the run time of the Ubi conference might be? I want to stay up for it (CET timezone here, so it starts at 12:00am for me), but not if it takes over 1,5 hours or so.

1 and a half hours seems to be the standard time for these things.

Yonafunu

I really don't feel like watching this, but I have to stay up for Sony anyway, so let's do this.
Surprise me, Ubisoft.

Top Bottom