• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2014 Press Conference Thread

theWB27

Ubi has me.....my favorite franchise in Assassins Creed and my #1 most anticipated title in The Division. Can't wait...

LNBL

Pachter expecting Rainbow 6 to be the big reveal at the end. Judging by his latest predictions, it will probably be not Rainbow 6.

AHA-Lambda

We'll be getting info about that second AC game for this year, right? Because I want to know how this fits into the "storyline" as there won't be a lot of people who buy a last-gen AC when they already bought Unity.

This is what I'm interested to see, it's just so curious that they want to do 2 this year (I still think it's an awful idea) and then have still not mentioned it, at least they've acknowledged Unity.

Grisby

Beyond Good and Evil 2.

This is the year.
kGPVG.jpg

My face at the BGE no show.

Ricker

Patcher being Patcher...people dont read books anymore,people dont know who Tom Clancy is etc etc....sigh...

On PS4 and Xbox One.

I'm not expecting much out of this conference; hope it's filled with surprises.

I actually think we'll get a ZombiU sequel/revival/reboot/thing this year. If Ubisoft wants to jump on the Dark Souls hype train, that's probably the best franchise to do it with.

Raitaro

1 and a half hours seems to be the standard time for these things.

Cheers. I'll risk it then and will go to bed depending on how entertaining it will be.

I really don't feel like watching this, but I have to stay up for Sony anyway, so let's do this. Surprise me, Ubisoft.

Yeah, I'll have to miss the Sony one myself unfortunately, else I have to stay up all night (which I can't due to having some important stuff to do tomorrow). A shame since I'd rather have skipped EA and Ubi instead. *Shakes fist at the fact that the Earth spins around*

Top Bottom