• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2014 Press Conference Thread

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I'm so ready to see AC Unity SP footage, a story trailer, and yet another legendary CGI trailer. Let's do this! You can only watch this press conference online right? I've been watching on Spike tv all day.

Just had a thought. If Beyond Good & Evil 2 does exist, what are the odds of it becoming Ubisoft Game? The original already had some open-world elements, and the gameplay trailer from ages ago had some parkour bits.

I'm now very worried.

We'll be getting info about that second AC game for this year, right? Because I want to know how this fits into the "storyline" as there won't be a lot of people who buy a last-gen AC when they already bought Unity.

LNBL

Propably looking waaaay to much into this pic. But those Watchdogs lines on screen..

Bpt9WLVCcAIjDm6.jpg

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
All I want is a solid B conference. 2 new games and gameplay and release dates. That's literally all you need to do to be better than everything else so far.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Oh then...why do you want a sequel? I know you're a big fan of underappreciated Wii games so I just figured this was another one on that list. Were you just being facetious?

was just making a joke post about a sequel to an obscure game, sorry if I caused confusion.

for what it's worth, I did hear good things about RGH.

edit:
Put me in that camp as well. Best non-Galaxy 3D platformer of the past gen.
there you go!

RalchAC

I'm here mainly for a 2D Prince of Persia done on the Ubi Art Engine (on Vita too please :D). Let's see what they show.

We'll be getting info about that second AC game for this year, right? Because I want to know how this fits into the "storyline" as there won't be a lot of people who buy a last-gen AC when they already bought Unity.

It'll probably be a little smaller than other AC titles and they'll port it to PS4/X1 as a digital game and sell it for 30€/$.

Something similar to what they did with AssCreed Liberations.

Toad.T

Banned
Oh then...why do you want a sequel? I know you're a big fan of underappreciated Wii games so I just figured this was another one on that list. Were you just being facetious?

You like Katamari combined with blatant "lulz, the world suxxxx XD" type humor? then you'll love the game.

CTLance

Let's see where this goes. I'm not really hyped, and the chronic target render addiction of Ubi adds another dampener, but hey. Maybe we'll have some good stuff. Hope springs eternal.

Kimppis

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

come-back-trailer_56x8ea5m.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC

Valiant Hearts: The Great War is a puzzle adventure video game. The game is inspired by letters written during the Great War and turns around four strangers entering the battlefield to help a young German soldier find his love in a story about survival, sacrifice and friendship.

I have never heard of this game before. WW1? A German perspective included? Omg... Count me in.

maxcriden

was just making a joke post about a sequel to an obscure game, sorry if I caused confusion.

for what it's worth, I did hear good things about RGH.

edit:

there you go!

Haha, well alright then, thanks!

P.s. Fingers still crossed for trauma team x Metroid announcement tomorrow!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
No, I'm not.

Mr Caffeine was bad but at least funny bad. Aisha Tyler is just plain obnoxious.

#girlwood? Give me a bloody break.

Having Aisha is great if only for how incredibly awkward tiny Yves Guilemont looks next to her giant self.

sunnz

If it is Aisha Tyler again, then they are already of too a bad start.

Just so... cringe worthy.

Hope they keep popular "youtubers" and crap out of it too, didn't work and never will.

Top Bottom