• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward - June 12th 10 AM PST - New Reveals and Updates (Their E3 Adjacent Stream)

Ballthyrm

At least they are aiming like star wars characters. IE like shit
Not convinced about the pet axolotl though, that's what droid are for.

SCB3

Trying to be Helena Solo or something, I'm not vibing with her at all, still play it as it look cool and its Star Wars but yea

cormack12

Gold Member
Main character

MV5BNDllMzZhZTUtNDk4MC00MzFhLWE2M2UtMGM5M2JlYTBlZWU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

phant0m

TGA stream for this entire thing has been embarrassing. Constant audio issues, buts being replayed…Geoff must be pissed

Last edited:

Quantum253

The environment and ships have some nice detail on them. It looks good so far. The jury still out on character development and story

brian0057

Banned
Star Wars games are still living under the shadows of Battlefron II (2005), X-Wing Alliance, and Knights of the Old Republic.

Killer8

As generic as this looks, it's impressive as hell. EA must be feeling embarrassed with what they did with the license.

KXVXII9X

I haven't played the series in a long time but it looks dated grahpically.
Yeah, while the graphics aren't the best, it feels a lot more dense and content rich that the previous ones. The scaled down approach allows them to put resources in other areas. I think Mirage is being worked on by a smaller Dev team and is $50 at launch.

Top Bottom