• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward - June 12th 10 AM PST - New Reveals and Updates (Their E3 Adjacent Stream)

acm2000

Outlaws
AC Mirage
Prince of Persia

They all looked great, yes Avatar is a Far Cry reskin but a truly next gen level one.

Mirage looks like the real comeback that many have wanted from AC for years.

Prince of Persia looks like a really fun time, with fluid combat, striking visuals and a good movement system.
will give you outlaws, avatar didnt look fun as its literally a far cry reskin, ac is ac and i stopped playing that crap after ac3, and pop... no thanks, shouldve been sands of time for the modern era :(

Last edited:

Alebrije

Outlaws loooks great, Avatar interesting and Mirage fine....

Those 3 were the best..

Hope the team that made Outlaws returns to develop Division 3...becuase the current state on D2 is lame

Last edited:
will give you outlaws, avatar didnt look fun, ac is ac, i stopped playing that crap after ac3, and pop... no thanks, shouldve been sands of time for the modern era :(
Personal taste is irrelevant. They showed the gameplay of those games at length. That is a good thing. That doesn't mean the show should be almost 2 hours.

Gambit2483

Actress is Humberly González

FhdnbdG.png

57pL4IQ.jpg
Damn she looks fine as hell, irl

DonJorginho

Banned
will give you outlaws, avatar didnt look fun as its literally a far cry reskin, ac is ac and i stopped playing that crap after ac3, and pop... no thanks, shouldve been sands of time for the modern era :(
I feel the disappointment with PoP not being 3D, it's obvious they expected the Sands of Time remake to be that title for the 3D crowd but delays obviously made that impossible.

Avatar is a far cry reskin to a tee but it's visually stunning and in a far more interesting setting than FC games.

AC Mirage is just AC you're right but it looks like a return to the golden age of the series.

StueyDuck

Banned
Well fuck...ubisoft won.

Like sure the games aren't big meltdown announcements but fuck we actually saw games being games with gameplay.

Good on them

Without them and starfield direct and spiderman 2 long play this would of been the worst "E3" period ever

Last edited:

Ogbert

Ooo now thats a interesting idea
It would be absolutely perfect.

You play as rebel outlaws holed up in a single base, like the White House, and the campaign takes you across the planet, winning back areas. Dungeons and raids through out. Weapon grinding and endless gear loop.

Battle pass etc.

It would make trillions.

Ammogeddon

Star Wars looked great. Avatar too but like others have said I’m getting serious Far Cry vibes.

Other than that nothing blew me away. I used to love AC games but now I just feel nothing for them.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Ubi gets a lot of shit, but I generally enjoy the gameplay loops in their games. Even if they don’t always evolve their formulas much.

Top Bottom