• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft livestream teasing Far Cry Primal (Ice Age Far Cry)

Okay, I'm out...not going to sit here while Ubi indulges themselves. I look forward to reading GAF reactions later when we have more info!

killroy87

Yeah, this was a good idea when i thought it was leading to a 10AM PST reveal, but they are really testing people's patience. Better be good, or this is gonna backfire on them.

GavinUK86

Far Cry F2P co-op game.

zu0VRlL.jpg

Considering Horizon Zero Dawn will never come to PC and ARK seems to be more about being horrible to other people than surviving dinosaurs this might be my only hope for a single player (or coop) prehistoric game.

Prehistoric Far Cry... This is literally the perfect opportunity to cut out all the checklist mini-game missions, pointless grinding and icon-infested maps that have plagued the last few games. Just a lean, no-bullshit game to match the setting. But your character will probably scrounge up some portable alien technology that lets you see through walls, control the weather, and display a holographic map that tracks all lifeforms on the planet.

Dennis

Banned
This is brilliant satire contrasting our fast paced modern lives with that of the pre-historic era.

I tip my hat.

-griffy-

Banned
Top right guy getting thrown back, spear flying in the air, being attacked? Feels like it's zooming out ever so slightly faster now.

Pretty much the current situation. Guess some people at pr of ubisoft just hate fun.

Feel like some of you saying this stuff must not work a 9-5 office job. This is making my day way more interesting so far.

Prehistoric Far Cry... This is literally the perfect opportunity to cut out all the checklist mini-game missions, pointless grinding and icon-infested maps that have plagued the last few games. Just a lean, no-bullshit game to match the setting. But your character will probably scrounge up some portable alien technology that lets you see through walls, control the weather, and display a holographic map that tracks all lifeforms on the planet.

My biggest fear, and you're probably right.

Gothos

It definetely looks in vein of prehistoric Far Cry. Bows, spears and all of it shown as a cave painting. Yep, its prehistoric Far Cry :)

Quentyn

When does the Game Informer cover get revealed, tomorrow? I could see this whatever this is being on the cover.

Yea, that could be it. GI usually reveals it's cover on the first Tuesday of the month at 9 am Pacific Time. That would be exactly 24 hours after this stream has started.

Top Bottom