• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft livestream teasing Far Cry Primal (Ice Age Far Cry)

sjay1994

Looking at the side bar... seeing it filled with mobile game videos from ubisoft isn't filling me with confidence.

What if we are waiting for a mobile far cry announcement.

Nugg

My uncle works for Nintendo and one thing led to another and here's the first screenshot exclusively for you GAF. Don't leak it!

9WYc5hT.png

This "way" to reveal a new game is so frikkin boring. Thats probably why they dont even allow comments on the youtube chat. Im done -_-

Does Ubi really expect us to sit and watch for this sloooooooow zoom-out teasing for 3 hours? That's the most boring game announcement I've seen. My hype went from 0 to 100 and then 100 to 1 (as I still want to know what it is but I ain't gonna watch this anymore)

Looking at the side bar... seeing it filled with mobile game videos from ubisoft isn't filling me with confidence.

What if we are waiting for a mobile far cry announcement.

Was just thinking to myself..."if this is a mobile game I'm going to be so pissed." haha

My uncle works for Nintendo and one thing led to another and here's the first screenshot exclusively for you GAF. Don't leak it!

9WYc5hT.png

Damn nvidia is killing it with that new fur. Is this the first time we see this new version in an actual game other than the last tech demo from a couple of months ago?

Dennis

Banned
So.....in Far Cry 3 you struggled to bring down a Cassowary with automatic weapons but in Far Cry Prehistory you will take down T-Rexes with a wooden bow?

probably has to zoom out to show what spear and bow and arrow guy are aiming at. Probably another couple hours till that point

and whatever is on the right

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Maybe it slowly zooms out and this is the launch trailer and it ends with the game's launch in Q1 2016.

Marketing innovation!

Sesha

A post-historic post-apocalyptic Far Cry with dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals like Yor: Hunter from the Future would be pretty sweet.

Top Bottom