• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft suffers security breach, 900GB Stolen

Hacker right now are like

"E3 is dead? Well we'll make our own E3!!"
blackjack hookers GIF

Sentenza

In b4 "I felt bad for Insomniac but fuck Ubisoft"
I can't genuinely say I give a shit about either and I'm sure both studios will survive the emotional damage of having their plans spoiled to the rest of the world...

That said, I struggle to imagine anything even remotely interesting coming out of a Ubisoft leak.
What are are we getting out of it? A spoiler on the next setting for AC and Far Cry?

Last edited:

Sybrix

Did Ubisoft really need to be hacked?

2024 - 2034 timeline:

• Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
That Christmas was bitter for Ubisoft

I don't know why I imagine that we are in a situation similar to the movie V for Vendetta.

1200x675mf.jpg

Reactions: Isa

Svejk

Starting to wonder if these are hackers secretly hired by bigger guns solely to try and expose stuff to manipulate shares or something. The genius hacker kid or ex-employee stuff is boring. Let's make it saucy.

But yeah, why is it another super uninteresting studio? Why can't it be Nintendo, so we can finally know if they have plans for porting Twilight Princess and Wind Waker to Switch? Lol

Laieon

Did Ubisoft really need to be hacked?

2024 - 2034 timeline:

• Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry
  • Watchdogs
  • Assassins Creed
  • Far Cry

Valiant Hearts boys, we lost.

Edmund

Has Nintendo ever gotten hacked before? I think they are the only one from the big 3 who hasn't gotten hacked before.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Say what you want about Microsoft and Xbox, they seem to be very good at this not happening....or maybe people just don't care.

T-800

Neo Member
There's a disturbing lack of empathy in this thread from people who clearly flip burgers for a living.

Ah and if u had any empathy, you would know that its hard to care about some data, when u are concerned about bills and food for the month.

If these big sites are hacked all the time, just imagine all the small ones you signed up on. If you use the same email for everything, its gotta be pretty easy to dox almost anyone.

Top Bottom