• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 188: Champion vs Champion |OT| Fake Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

iddqd

69bb850fcf81afa2b746e1759de792b3.gif

I honestly think Cain might have developed that Homer Simpson head where he just keeps coming despite getting wailed on. JDS must have gotten him just in the right spot.

I'm wondering if a rematch would go any differently. It seems like Cain's legendary cardio is helped by the fact that he is so great at take downs he can lay on guys for most of the fight. He seems afraid of taking down Werdum (and with good reason).

the layoff and injuries have probably taken their toll on Cain. Fighting at altitude in his first fight back probably wasn't a good idea either.

I'm wondering if a rematch would go any differently. It seems like Cain's legendary cardio is helped by the fact that he is so great at take downs he can lay on guys for most of the fight. He seems afraid of taking down Werdum (and with good reason).

Yeah, the altitude I think was decisive, but I'll save my comments for the next time they fight, I don't want this to say anything that I might regret later (looking at you, Dos Santos).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom