• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 280: Oliveira vs. Makhachev - Etihad Arena - October 22

Who wins: Oliveira or Makhachev? Sterling or Dillashaw? Yan or O’Malley?

• Oliveira, Sterling, Yan.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Oliveira, Dillashaw, Yan.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Oliveira, Sterling, O’Malley.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Oliveira, Dillashaw, O’Malley.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Makhachev, Sterling, Yan.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Makhachev, Dillashaw, Yan.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Makhachev, Sterling, O’Malley.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Makhachev, Dillashaw, O’Malley.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GymWolf

Not sure if i like that poster or not...

I root for du bronx but islam is gonna win most probably, if charles win i'm gonna run naked in the street, i really fucking hate how khabib handled the build up and i'm gonna enjoy if his best friend is gonna get knocked the fuck out by olives.

I hate both sterling and dickashaw so i hope for a double ko, but sterling is probably gonna win.

Ian is gonna win against o malley that looked pretty meh against munos, probably a decision or a ground and pound tko.

I have my girl manon fiorot winning a split decision vs chookie.

Brady vs lazy eye is a 50/50 toss, brady probably the slightly better wrestler, belal probably the more busier striker, rooting for brady.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
UFC is in a position to get bigger and shouldn’t bow down to the mlb, nba and nfl.

GymWolf

What do you mean by this
I really can't tell, these other sports are way more successful, just take a look at the average paychek of a fighter and a basketball\footaball player.

Also ufc right now doens't have any big star, conor is out and his star is descending, adesanya is a cringy boring fuck and people leave the arena before his fights are over, chimaev is still far away from nate diaz and conor numbers and o malley is gonna get destroyed by Ian this saturday and ngannou has extremely low ppv numbers for being a star.

Their latest PPV numbers were crap if MMA channels are anything to go by.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well let's hope Islam wins for the sake of your surroundings. Nobody wanna see that raging hateboner of yours ;3)

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Just saw the ceremonial weigh ins. Islam kept on his shirt. Charles shirtless with sunglasses and bling bling... Sigh...

GymWolf

Well let's hope Islam wins for the sake of your surroundings. Nobody wanna see that raging hateboner of yours ;3)
What is the latest time to check yt before getting spoilers in europe?

They say that in italy the card start at 20:00 but i don't trust these hacks.

Usually when the card is in the US, i stop watching yt around 00:00.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What is the latest time to check yt before getting spoilers in europe?

They say that in italy the card start at 20:00 but i don't trust these hacks.

Usually when the card is in the US, i stop watching yt around 00:00.

Not sure. Pretty late in any case. Past midnight for sure.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
nice win by belal other bouts seemed pretty even/competitive. for the last three bouts of the main I have yan over O'Malley. dillashaw can probably take the w from aljo if it stays standing, but I think aljo might wrestle like with the second yan fight so I have aljo. I like oliveira, but I don't think Islam will be afraid to go to the ground with him and won't give him a chance to breathe. oliveira hits hard though and might connect with islam's chin he says he wants to take him out the first round. tough to call for me, but I'll go with Islam

Macattk15

Lol judging. Not that I care that much though.

I can see them giving it to Sean cause Yan did absolutely noting with all those takedowns.

Last edited:
Top Bottom