• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uh, is there a reason why Nintendo stock just jumped 700 yen to 15,020 yen per share?

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
1DPppaP.jpg

Hah! Superb.

Nilaul

You just started one heheh.

Its on dualpixels .com

Link

Their source had a lot of the E3 info right. Some highlights:

:: The “Pokken Fighters” render that was teased was running on Alpha kits, Beta kits now have advance cell shading. Going for very detailed “living anime” look.

:: The “Mainland” is an MMO-like environment that is exclusive to the Terminal and is shared by both versions.

:: Players all over the world online can chat, trade, intermingle and experience new-updated story lines on the mainland.[/I]

4DS confirmed

nintendo_quad_screen.jpg

:3

No, in Nintendo fashion they'll release a tri-screened portable, and clearly title it "D3S" so there's no market confusion.

Funny thing is, I could almost see that now. The third screen being a too-low resolution eInk screen on the outer top of the clamshell case.

No, in Nintendo fashion they'll release a tri-screened portable, and clearly title it "D3S" so there's no market confusion.

Funny thing is, I could almost see that now. The third screen being a too-low resolution eInk screen on the outer top of the clamshell case.

Maybe they'll make a clamshell 2D with XL sized screens and a flat form factor
and two analog sticks
so they won't have to pay that guy who won the lawsuit this week

Banned
I came up with another theory. Stockholders are anticipating that Iwata will step down April 1st, 2014 when Nintendo doesn't reach their target goals and forecasts for FY2013. Much of that will depend on the xmas results.

anaron

I love this so much hahahaha

Off-topic, but the 5th Element is such a good movie.
Why hasn't someone made a gif out of Leeloo and the elements saving the world? I feel like there's some major gif material in the making there.

thefro

Actually Nintendo is in a good position to sell the 2DS there, great quality, great library and cheap as fuck.

Yep, if they price their stuff on the eShop correctly for the market it could be huge for them. The 2DS they can definitely make affordably.

fred

Inst there a rummor about a New pokemon game (on wiiu or partly wiiU) with MMO like features going around?

Yup. Might be worth buying shares at this current price because both Iwata and Patcher have made VERY ambitious sales forecasts for this financial year, 9m and 6m respectively, so there's something on the way soon that's going to boost sales considerably. Those two forcasts would give the Wii U an installed userbase of 12m/9m before the end of the financial year and I can't see any other franchises boosting that amount of sales.

Plus the GamePad's NFC functionality means that Nintendo can jump on the Skylanders bandwagon, I'd say that cards are more likely than figurines because they'll be cheaper to produce and easier for people to store, meaning they'll be able to buy more.

I think we're going to get a Wii U Pokemon announcement at the end of the month at the investor's meeting. I'm surprised that Nintendo didn't have this ready to launch last year tbh.

Clawww

ppl have been deluding themselves about a pokemon MMO or online-type game for years

but with China in the mix... holy shit...

Top Bottom