• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tried this coffee:

210032-Colombian-coffee-100g.jpg

my current instant of choice, it's really good.

I only have freshly ground coffee, from beans that have been wet processed and I make sure I use them within a month of roasting.

Come at me bro.

Edit: Just joined the phone down the bog club. It dropped mid flush and I think I managed to catch it before it went fully under.

It's drying now, hope it still fucking works.

Chinner

Banned
Shitty clubs in Huddersfield? Which one? I find it hard to differentiate between them. >_>

Seriously though I desperately need friends there who aren't so tight they won't go up to Leeds. Ugh.

maybe we shud hang out and slap five, and by slap five i mean go to mint and kiss each other and be casually racist.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Shitty clubs in Huddersfield? Which one? I find it hard to differentiate between them. >_>

Seriously though I desperately need friends there who aren't so tight they won't go up to Leeds. Ugh.

You around Huddersfield? I was at Camel last night, never great.

You around Huddersfield? I was at Camel last night, never great.

I go to the uni. Not there right now- back home in Scunthorpe (insert lol here) for Easter break.

And yeah, I figured you meant Camel. It's pretty lame. :lol

maybe we shud hang out and slap five, and by slap five i mean go to mint and kiss each other and be casually racist.

I really need to cut back on slapping five, sorry

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Swap mdma and mkat and I'd make you right.

i find a good line of mkat takes me further than any pill would ever.

fucking kicks in and the club becomes alive, and i'm walking through in the next level like ALRIGHT

SHIT IS SO CLEAN AND I AM LIKE NEO FROM THE MATRIX WALKING AROUND LOOKING AT SHIT,

SORRY OLD MAN MDMA IS OUT. MKAT IS IN.!

i find a good line of mkat takes me further than any pill would ever.

fucking kicks in and the club becomes alive, and i'm walking through in the next level like ALRIGHT

SHIT IS SO CLEAN AND I AM LIKE NEO FROM THE MATRIX WALKING AROUND LOOKING AT SHIT,

SORRY OLD MAN MDMA IS OUT. MKAT IS IN.!

Mkat is for paupers.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I go to the uni. Not there right now- back home in Scunthorpe (insert lol here) for Easter break.

And yeah, I figured you meant Camel. It's pretty lame. :lol

I really need to cut back on slapping five, sorry

Oh aye actually I think you've mentioned this before and I made a hilarious Tinie Tempah related joke.

Camel's like Bedrock the club, so wierd, Tokyo's where it's at. Everyone bitches about it because it's Huddersfield but I like Tokes.

Kentpaul

yeah i agree. it's a bit of a silly comparison anyway as they're quite different.

i was being ironic. i do not associate with the chinese anymore.

true = E = sort of sober but your rolling (i do enjoy E, i fucking love it, but fuck i prefer MKAT)

mkat = wonderland everying is clear. arms wide eyes open chill. fights all around you but fuck it

Mkat is on another level imo. Shit is just so fucking clean

Oh aye actually I think you've mentioned this before and I made a hilarious Tinie Tempah related joke.

Camel's like Bedrock the club, so wierd, Tokyo's where it's at. Everyone bitches about it because it's Huddersfield but I like Tokes.

Yeah, agreed. Definitely my preferred place to go on nights out. I've had people tell me it's shite but when they're rocking up to lectures literally reeking of fags and having loud sex with my flatmate every other sodding day, well, I'm going to stick by my opinions on such matters. :lol

Clegg

Kickstarter?
I could see Lucas raising millions from a kickstarter fund. There must be plenty of deluded fans that think he can still make a good movie.

I would be fine with Star Wars sequel trilogy if they had a good director like Blomkamp or a great director like Chris Nolan.

Ha ha no. Written and directed by Lucas.
Blomkamp would be a good choice though.

Morning UK Gaf

So glad it's a 4 day week, don't know how much more of this place I can stand. Fingers crossed I hear back from the agencies soon.

Hope everyone had a decent weekend

SmokyDave

40 year old landlords' wives with big, cheap fake tits

This shit is like my bat-signal.

Isn't the answer here always "have a pint and impart decent-to-excellent advice"
Ah, that's a nice thing to say. Next time Chinner calls you 'Asian Knuckles', I'll tip him upside-down.

Morning UK Gaf

So glad it's a 4 day week, don't know how much more of this place I can stand. Fingers crossed I hear back from the agencies soon.

Hope everyone had a decent weekend
Keep your eyes on that Friday prize!

My weekend was thoroughly 'meh'. Didn't do anything at all, which was nice. On the flipside, I didn't do anything at all, which was boring. I feel bad because I fell asleep on my mates on Saturday night. I was utterly wasted though.

Kentpaul

yeah Meadows i took the time to look at my coffee jar and its the same jar as yours but with the 4 strength (I'm a badass)

First day in the office after being away for a week studying, shit sucks. Waiting to hear if my temporary payrise has been extended again but I'm not hopeful :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom