• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEEZMO™;35653063 said:
No one wants to be Scotland.

RZTNc.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Welsh women are dirty as fuck though, just like Smithy says. Watch bouncers on 4od, the doormen get offered sex in return for being let in to the clubs of Newport :lol

Three bits of Wales: the main cities, the valleys (grim as hell), and the wild parts full of sheep. Not all bad.

London outside the centre few miles is so depressing it's untrue.

Lol, clicked the Guardian link on the last page, misread the title of the story as 'David Cameron: I did ride Rebekah Brooks'.

I will in fact watch this to pass some time before i head out

Kentpaul

A REVIEW TO THE CLUB i'm hitting tonight lol

"A good night out in Falkirk on a Saturday. Friday nights can be a little troublesome with the younger miscreants frequenting it. Bar staff are friendly and also quite hot! If your a stuck up snob then is not the place to be. Dance all night to all the latest dance tunes. A variety mix of music is available to cater the younger party goers to the more mature party goers. I have been going for ten years and although there can be a little trouble I find it hard to actually go somewhere that is trouble free. So many people have little respect for others in todays climate. Don't let someone else decide for you. Make your own decisions and opinions. Not every one is the same!"

SmokyDave

It says "Did you mean 'unprotected sex outside Ritzys'?" when I turn off safe search :(
Is Barracuda still open in Lincoln? I really liked that shithole.

I must admit, it was a bit of a shock for a Nottingham lad (400+ Bars) when I went out in Lincoln. I kept thinking I was missing the clubs until I realised there were approximately two, one of which was closed.

A REVIEW TO THE CLUB i'm hitting tonight lol

"A good night out in Falkirk on a Saturday. Friday nights can be a little troublesome with the younger miscreants frequenting it. Bar staff are friendly and also quite hot! If your a stuck up snob then is not the place to be. Dance all night to all the latest dance tunes. A variety mix of music is available to cater the younger party goers to the more mature party goers. I have been going for ten years and although there can be a little trouble I find it hard to actually go somewhere that is trouble free. So many people have little respect for others in todays climate. Don't let someone else decide for you. Make your own decisions and opinions. Not every one is the same!"

Other reviews seem to suggest it's full of neds and drunken violent people (so a typical Scotsman :D).

Barracuda? Don't know the name but a Google suggests their group owns Varsity, which is open and is alright. You won't do badly for pubs I suppose.

I joke, Lincoln's had a huge growth in clubs in the last year - Tokyo did a huge refurb of a place and came to the city, then some ridiculous mansion club Home with like 7 bars opened a few months ago at a few million quid.

I however hate them because they keep saying "LINCOLN WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN" before a new club opens.

Yes it will. It's Lincoln.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Does anyone want to be my friend?
I have none.

We could drink in rocker bars and play pool and mooch around Manchester and all that bollocks. It'd be gareet.

Kentpaul

WATCHING BOUNCERS.

shit is getting me hyped for my night out, drinking a stella watching it

Qasiel

CHEEZMO™;35653530 said:
I have none.

We could drink in rocker bars and play pool and mooch around Manchester and all that bollocks. It'd be gareet.

Move to London

Lirlond

CHEEZMO™;35653530 said:
I have none.

Move to Glasgow. Rents cheap and we have 2 Waitroses!

Kentpaul

Other reviews seem to suggest it's full of neds and drunken violent people (so a typical Scotsman :D).

everyone is fucked on RC/SPEED/X/COKE

so its pretty safe with the love going around, Its the drunks that cause the trouble

edit rc = mkat,benzo fury, MDAI, NRG2,3 THAT SORT OF SHIT. (feels good man but i'm off it all)

Kentpaul

newport has great prices, 1.50 for a jagger bomb.. YES PLEASE.

I'm paying 2.50 up here in scotland

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
No South East, Cwmbran.

Yay! That's where I grew up. Started off near Pontypool, then moved to Pontrhydyryn Road (I remember when I first went to school it was a bit of a bummer when I couldn't pronounce - let alone spell - my address) and ended up in Llantarnam.

Lost my accent years ago when my youthful acting career hit a stone wall by never being cast in anything other than "Under Milk Wood" - then when I gradually got it back it's come out more Llanelli than anything else. Still sound English most of the time, but the Welsh accent comes out strongly when discussing (or partaking in) beer, women and rugby.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What RibbedHero failed to mention is that everyone in London has a rocketbelt so that view is available to everyone every single day.

Kentpaul

w2YZE.gif

1.50 seems like a standard price in any studenty area, not all that cheap.

I don't drink in student places.. they usually have a hipster infestation.

just watched that bouncers.. in a good few years i hope to become one.

Looks like a cash job.

Lirlond

Pay is really high, and the ILA will pay for your training, but its long hours and thankless work where you could have a gun pulled on you(happened outside Victoria's on Sauchiehall about 5 months back!)

Kentpaul

had 2 stella now starting on the bucky fellas, half bottle since im not trying to get shitfaced

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Jagerbombs are shite anyway, ruins good Jager with fucking red bull.

Cheap pints and treble vodkas when I'm out, might have to get some beers in for t' weekend.

Kentpaul

2 stellas, half a bottle of buckfast and then the pub and then off to a club. You're going to get shitfaced :D

All in good time lol I want to have enough swag for the bar without being totally smashed. Once I hit the town it's no mans land

CHEEZMO™;35655975 said:
Y'know, I've never even tasted Jagermeister, nevermind Jagerbombs.

I've heard it's nice.

Stick it in the freezer for a good while and then have it as a shot. Actually really nice.

Kentpaul

Streight jagger will put hairs on your chest and my Scottish chest is already to hairy so I have no choice to mix my jagger with redbull.

Also buckfast tastes like warm weather and good times.

I live near Green Wrythe Lane if you know it. So more Carshalton but only 10 minutes from Sutton.

How old are you haha, I really want to work out if by some magical connection you're actually my dad or something

Oh yeah I know where that is, not too far from me. Sadly I don't think I'm your dad as I'm only 19. Unless you're about 3 or some shit.

FreeMufasa

I live near Green Wrythe Lane if you know it. So more Carshalton but only 10 minutes from Sutton.

How old are you haha, I really want to work out if by some magical connection you're actually my dad or something

Oh shit! Didn't know we had Sutton members here. I asked in another thread before but didn't recieve any responses.

Do you guys know Wizard man?

hwiuy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom