• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 available on PS4 now, PC/XB1 in March

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
skeleton.jpg

Stiiiilllll waiting on the developer news
There's no name except Capcom and Marvel on the last screen so it might be in-house!?

Nah digital only is a deal breaker.

I'll give you the other one. We'll see how Infinite turns out.
Why would that be a deal breaker? This makes UMvC3 playable for so many years to come. It's amazing news.

fernoca

Reminds me of the E3 Resident Evil 7 demo on which today, meant around midnight EST for some of us.

Then throw PSN slow speeds. XD

//DEVIL//

so I just added 10$ after my 15 $ money back from last month buy 100$ get 15$ back.

I am ready. where is it lol.

I-hate-u

There's no name except Capcom and Marvel on the last screen so it might be in-house!?

Why would that be a deal breaker? This makes UMvC3 playable for so many years to come. It's amazing news.

Interesting, didn't think of that.

Because the Switch releases in March. A 4 month exclusivity period is simply odd. I'd think 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.

Oh, got it. I thought it was suspicious of the port quality or something. If it ends up coming out for the switch I'd double dip so hard

jax

Banned
Jokes on them waiting until March for the Xbone release. I would have bought it today, but now I won't buy it at all and wait for Infinity. (Unless March means Switch, in which case I'll get it on there)

Top Bottom