• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 available on PS4 now, PC/XB1 in March

Drayco21

People expected a physical release?

latest

RE4, 5 and 6. Dead Rising and 2. They've been on a tear with physical releases of ports.

Marvel deserved one.

Pezking

Will this include Jill Valentine and Shuma-Gorath?

Iirc both were exclusive to the Special Edition of the original MvC3, and that DLC was compatible with UMvC3.

Compbros

game is being released on different consoles. plus capcom might add it to the pro tour since they are now playing nice with marvel.

Releasing it on new consoles doesn't mean anything, it has as much chance today as it did a month ago. Injustice/Skullgirls were released on PS4 but Injustice didn't come back to EVO and Skullgirls didn't make it in.

If it's added to the pro tour, yeah, it's guaranteed.

gelf

So is there any chance of MvC Origins coming back? I missed out on buying that when I had the chance. The original MSH is my favorite one still.

bman94

I guess I'm a bit selfish. I'm not super excited for this release since I'm looking at my copy of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 for my 360 and I always wanted to play Marvel Vs Capcom 1 and Street Fighter Vs. Marvel Super Heroes that was on the digital re-release but when I found that was a thing they stopped selling it on the store. I REALLY want that to be re-released.

KingBroly

Banned
Someone has to immediately check if Magneto's alternate costume is readily available in this and not through the workaround.

Didn't UMC3 come out after Disney bought Marvel though? That's when the bad blood started/ a big reason we got super skull instead of the Fantastic Four.

The bad blood didn't really start until later. I remember reading that the FF weren't in the 90s MvC games because Marvel didn't want them in fighting games, which is probably why they weren't in 3

I feel like there's no point in buying this if you never played it originally. Everyone is just gonna get rekted online by all the vets

drotahorror

Never expected the MvC series to be on PC. Haven't played the series since part 2 in the arcade. Anxious to try it again.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So still no PC version so people don't have to jump through hoops for Backwards Comp. Goddamn it, Capcom. >:|

I was hoping with the eventual MvC4 that Capcom would at least get these up on PC for more sales and to have all the MT Framework Engine stuff there.

Edit: Kneejerk on the title. GOOD it's happening.

So still no PC version so people don't have to jump through hoops for Backwards Comp. Goddamn it, Capcom. >:|

I was hoping with the eventual MvC4 that Capcom would at least get these up on PC for more sales and to have all the MT Framework Engine stuff there.
PC version coming in march

JeTmAn81

PC version's coming in March. Get ready for the inevitable (and warranted) fan balance patch. I'm in there.

ZeroX03

Banned

PC version is releasing in March.

Edit: Beaten

smurfx

get some go again
well one good thing to come out of this is no more galactus on online vs mode. that is unless people figure out how to hack saves on ps4.

ZeroCDR

My dreams!! PC version!!!

Will probably buy the PS4 version tonight if the netcode is good and it supports PS3 sticks. A reason to buy PS+ for a few months lol

Top Bottom