• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 beta details (co-op and competitive available)

Shawsie64

Banned
:( so pissed that Australia gets shafted yet again! I bought infamous through play-asia and still didnt get code.

I want to cry :lol

TheFatOne

Dementia said:
Buy inFAMOUS you nub.

I'll share with you if the beta is shareable

Nice I am going to buy inFAMOUS but not for another 2 weeks or so. I am just broke right now, and I want to play inFAMOUS badly :( Uncharted 2 beta looks like it is going to be all sorts of awesome, but I'm afraid the Europeans are going to have the advantage
Euro LAG

Lince

Banned
Facism said:
are you european? we have a ps3 chat channel for Gaf Europe clan. someone should shoot you an invite

he's Beamber from the States, I think he was invited to the chat a few times already.

Kittonwy

Banned
Raist said:
nomnomnom

Nomnomnom indeed.
Indifferent2.gif

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Should have my code soon, buuuut, I don't have a PS3 headset and my friends don't have codes

Can you play splitscreen co-op?

Ashour

Co-op too!!!, Mo@#$F#$%%@ why didn't my Infamous game come with a beta code I bought it on release day, bitches.

jorma

is now taking requests
I just got Infamous in the mail. I guess my code is in there somewhere. I have not decided yet if i will participate, i'll pass it on to someone in GAFe if i dont =)

Ashour

jorma said:
I just got Infamous in the mail. I guess my code is in there somewhere. I have not decided yet if i will participate, i'll pass it on to someone in GAFe if i dont =)

if you get it and don't want it I'll be happy (and grateful) to take it from you, I'm dying to play some Co-op

randomwab

Anyone know when we can download this? I know it's supposed to go up tomorrow, but do we know a rough time?

Got my code from Play.com last Friday and the wait has been killing me. I haven't even opened inFamous yet, so I may as well have spent £40 for a code.

Ashhong

i think i should have some good karma from the Killzone demo when i provided codes for like 10 people =( someone share this with me please =(

Deeku

Dizzan said:
I'm so excited for this. Will be playing ALL Weekend. And it's a long weekend here too :D
Good times
F yeah, I had no idea it was a public holiday. I'll be rotating between this and Infamous. Thank you queen.

Dibbz

Ephemeris said:
Damn. My copy of infamous didn't have a key.
Where did you buy from? I got mine from Play and they emailed me my code. There was nothing in the box besides the game.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
to the Aussies in this thread, how have you guys got a hold of the beta keys?

Shawsie64

Banned
commanderdeek said:
I entered the Kotaku AU comp. They were giving 150 keys away last week.

entered that.. no luck, bought infamous off play-asia and no code, also entered the playstation blog comp :(

Dizzan

MINI Member
Rez said:
to the Aussies in this thread, how have you guys got a hold of the beta keys?

Begged a fellow (awesome) gaffer.

If it's shareable, I'll hook you up. Have you got a US account?

Slaylock

For those who don't already have an Uncharted 2 beta code (my copy of Infamous didn't come with one), check your email. Sony is sending invites out to GAP members, and I was lucky enough to get one. :D

Top Bottom