• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

daoster

arne said:
As someone said, that's not how it works, at all.

It already looks way more awesome than Uncharted 2 did, and we're a year from release. You'll see soon!

So....December release confirmed?

daxter01 said:
can someone make an avatar out of this one
5246179659_1347184266_b.jpg

Is there a bigger version of this? PS3 wallpaper get

arne said:

It already looks way more awesome than Uncharted 2 did, and we're a year from release. You'll see soon!
<3
Totobeni said:
Black Ops and GT5 ( and what we saw for MotorStorm 3 so far ) don't agree with that theory (Black ops even look way worse than MW2).
Gran Turismo 5 looks better than GT5P.

Black Ops looks better than World at War.

The wait officially begins.

Uncharted 1 and 2 made the hundreds of pounds I spent on PS3 worth it. Those two games are close to perfection.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Maybe arne can answer this for us. Who is the man narrating the trailer, is it Drake? Or someone else?

The only way I can see MP ruining this is if they choose to go the seperate co-op story campaign route where you essentially have, say, two 10 hour campaigns instead one 20 hour SP campaign. To be honest, I never really got into U2's MP, but the SP was my GOTY and it didn't suffer one bit from having MP, so I'm not really that worried.

kenta

Has no PEINS
arne said:

I honestly feel like dancing right now

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
OgTheClever said:
Giant plane level. Calling it now.

maybe a level where you're lost in the desert and you have to manage your hydration levels as well as study the angle of the sun to determine the direction that you need to walk towards to get to safety

Lard

Banned
-A new Uncharted - hopefully won't have pointless MP again, but I'm not getting my hopes up
-A new Zelda - yawn
-Portal 2 - hipster game
-Arkham City - pointless MP included
-The Last Guardian - the only thing worthwhile
-And the 3DS. - too expensive

Next year is going to be terrible.

btkadams

arne said:

how come i didn't know there are naughty dog dev(s) on neogaf??? now i feel all embarrassed that they might have read my comments where i'm basically masturbating to the mere details of this game.

I still think a giant ship sinking (think Titanic: slowly going diagonal, then vertical, then snapping in half) would be a kickass thing to play through. It'd be like a mixture of the collapsing building and the vertical train-climbing sequence and the moving train sequence all in one.

StuBurns

Banned
Lard said:
-A new Uncharted - hopefully won't have pointless MP again, but I'm not getting my hopes up
-A new Zelda - yawn
-Portal 2 - hipster game

You're a poo head.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I will trust arne's word.

I just hope the 3D really don't cause anything bad ( graphical or performance wise )to Unchated 3.

Cerberus

arne said:

Fuck yeah, Uncharted 3 and TLG in the same quarter! Sogood.gif

Gomu Gomu

Wow I feel super hyped for this. Not only it's a new Uncharted game (Holy shit YESSS:D), it also takes place in my country. Around one of the most known places/cities in our culture. We learned a lot about it. It'll be interesting to see ND's take on the whole thing.

CurseoftheGods said:
Wearing a scarf in a desert?

Hipster Drake confirmed.
I know you're half kidding, but this "Scarf" is something Arabs have to wear when they are in the desert. It helps to protect your noes, mouth and sometimes your eyes from the sand if there was a strong wind blowing or a sandstorm. It also becomes handy in blocking the sun ray (beams?).

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Lard said:
-A new Zelda - yawn
-Portal 2 - hipster game

:lol Oh my god. The is is best troll post I've seen in a long time.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I really don't think that's Drake. He sound somewhat like him, but it's most assuredly not Drake. Unless someone here that worked on it can confirm otherwise, it really is not the same person.

Lard said:
-A new Zelda - yawn
-Portal 2 - hipster game

KirbyXmas.gif

Trick_GSF

Banned
Veidt said:
I really don't think that's Drake. He sound somewhat like him, but it's most assuredly not Drake. Unless someone here that worked on it can confirm otherwise, it really is not the same person.

What?

I'll cut my legs off live on webcam if that isn't Drake (Nolan).

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Gomu Gomu said:
Wow I feel super hyped for this. Not only it's a new Uncharted game (Holy shit YESSS:D), it also takes place in my country. A.

you know they will have a characters wearing your traditional clothes wrong ( like every hollywood movie ) and speak English with egyptian accent or old Arabic instead of local one that you use now ( like every hollywood movie ever)

Lard said:
-A new Zelda - yawn
-Portal 2 - hipster game

haven't you got a bridge to attend to

Lard said:
-A new Zelda - yawn
-Portal 2 - hipster game

8xua85.gif

You haven't even played Uncharted 2 because you've got some irrational hate of multiplayer, even when it has no noticeable effect on the quality of the single-player.

And how the hell is Portal 2 a hipster game? WTF is a hipster game?

Veidt said:
Sounds exactly like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom