• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Summer 2011? So that gives me a year to save up for a new PS3.

Oh my God. This and Tomb Raider next year, holy fuck. Screens look awesome, even if they are bullshots. I for one am happy they are going back to an Uncharted: Drake's _____ name since this will probably be the last game.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Anyone have an idea who the narrator is? I've got a feeling I've heard him before, from somewhere else. Dude has a killer voice.

yencid

5247056012_18b5dc99a1_o.jpg
3D mode,l drawn background?

i expect a sand storm

jergrah

Didnt expect to see this when got to work this morning - great surprise! Screens look awesome, cant wait to see more.

I NEED SCISSORS said:
Oh my God. This and Tomb Raider next year, holy fuck. Screens look awesome, even if they are bullshots. I for one am happy they are going back to an Uncharted: Drake's _____ name since this will probably be the last game.
Shut your whore mouth. I'm ready for Uncharted 8: Atlantic City, New Jersey.

RiZ III

Lost city? I thought Ubar was been discovered in the mid 90's. There's a book about it, "The Road to Ubar: Finding the Atlantis of the Sands."

I'm hoping the increased effort towards multiplayer and coop doesn't mean that the single-player will be affected. U3's gotta have that 20+ single-player as well.

Also I'd love to see an option to go completely non-lethal.

Torgo

Incredibly exciting stuff. I'm a huge fan of the series, so I'm quite happy that we're seeing something already. :D

Rikyfree

PhiLonius said:
The crashed plane in those wallpapers makes me hope for a level taking place in a plane as it falls out the sky. I figure if Drake can survive a complete train wreck, he should be good to go here.
Gunfight while skydiving! Called it!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
out0v0rder said:
please no multiplayer, ruined the 2nd game

Uh what? The multiplayer is awesome!

Kinyou

Square Triangle said:
I think I'm going to save my pennies for a 3DTV now.

Hear that Sony, you've won. Fuck off.

Wouldn't be too excited for 3D since naturally the graphics will most likely be turned down quite a lot in 3D mode (not to mention missing HD)

DuckRacer

Uncharted 2's multiplayer is rare in the sense that I can always hop in a match and never get frustrated and often have a blast too. Unlike Halo or CoD or Battlefield or whatever where after a while I just want to shut off the system. Hopefully they don't change the gameplay.

edit: just saw the pictures, oh boy oh boy oh boy! ^___________^

Red Blaster said:
I'm hoping the increased effort towards multiplayer and coop doesn't mean that the single-player will be affected. U3's gotta have that 20+ single-player as well.

Also I'd love to see an option to go completely non-lethal.

Metal Gear Uncharted?

Nah, i just want a change on how many shots kill an emeny. Sometimes it´s an entire clip for one regular dude. Don´t think tranquilizer guns are the way to go.

Throughout UNCHARTED 3, you’ll be taken to spectacular new locations around the globe that will showcase all of the work we’ve taken on to take our physics, particle and visual effects to a new level.

I doubt this will be in the desert only folks. Man this is going to be something special. Anyway, I won't be watching any vids/screens but I will read reactions to these vids on GAF :D. Or I will have the Jimmy Fallon vid playing but won't have the tab open, thats what I usually do with media blackouts.

hxa155

IRAM OF THE PILLARS....YES :D

As an Arab, I'm so excited for this.

I hope he doesn't massacre Arabs this time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom