• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 Launch Trailer (Oct 18)

Luthos

AAGHHHH. With only 2 weeks left, I think I'm gonna pass. 30 second TV spots are one thing, but the impressions are making me want to hold off on this trailer.

But I'm so flippin' hyped.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, glad I am able to hold this one trailer too aside with the TV spot too!

Just 2-3 more weeks!
The game will only arrive to my country after some weeks :(.

I only listened but had my wife watch. I was gauging her reactions and at one point she let out a "Hmmp" like a "whoa that was cool" type deal.

Of course like an idiot she told me what it was
something about sand flying all around as Drake fell?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Oh wow. Those environments. Those setpieces. Those story tidbits. WOW!

Even if you've watched every shred of media they've released before today, you ain't seen nothing yet =P

Strike

voqr8j.gif

Naughty Dog is so far ahead of every other developer it's actually funny.

I mean, if you showed this 3 years ago and said it was PS4 everyone would have believed you.

Unbelievable.

Do I play in 3D or normal for consistency's sake first time through??? This has been bugging me. Part of me wants to be wowed by the spectacle in 3D but another doesn't want me distracted by it and instead play it in the same fashion I've played the others....

That. Was. Fucking. Amazing.

This is the only gif that adequately showcases my feelings after that:

9sTp2.gif

Man, the story looks great. A lot more dramatic than the previous installments.

I am actually shocked that I seem to know almost nothing about Uncharted 3 besides there being a desert and a plane and what the villain looks like, and the game is out in like 2 weeks. I remember how much of Uncharted 2 I saw before even playing that game, pretty amazed that I have been able to keep out of all the threads so far.

PS: Not going to watch this trailer since I made it this far into the waiting game. :)

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Metalmurphy said:
Naughty Dog is so far ahead of every other developer it's actually funny.

I mean, if you showed this 3 years ago and said it was PS4 everyone would have believed you.

Unbelievable.
Now I haven't seen this trailer or the previous stuff they recently showed, but let's not get ahead of ourselves now. PS4 better deliver some godlike specs so ND can continue to body other devs next cycle as well.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Im not watching, but after playing the greatness that is Arkham City i already declare this best year in a decade, with this and Skyrim still yet to release.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Kaako said:
Now I haven't seen this trailer or the previous stuff they recently showed, but let's not get ahead of ourselves now. PS4 better deliver some godlike specs so ND can continue to body other devs next cycle as well.
LOL trust us. you'll know when you play the game.

Top Bottom