GAF MULTIPLAYER PSN EXCHANGE LIST
QUOTE TO VIEW
QUOTE TO VIEW
Expect the teamwork, over-the-top action-adventure, and detail-rich gameplay environments youve come to expect from the Uncharted series. Uncharted 4 Multiplayer introduces a number of new systems to elevate gameplay including Sidekicks, Mysticals, a grappling hook, and a deeper weapon list than previous multiplayer modes. All future maps and modes will be included for no extra cost.
The grappling hook allows for swift travel across the map using designated grapple points. Players can melee other players while swinging on a point to down them with one punch. You can also do a charged melee attack with the hook by holding down L1. This attack will also down an enemy with only one hit.
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer lets you deploy Mysticals, letting you harness some of the well-known supernatural elements from the Uncharted games to aid your team in attaining victory. There are five Mysticals:
- WRATH OF EL DORADO When thrown, the El Dorado sarcophagus from Uncharted 1 appears to unleash spirits that track down the enemies near where it is placed, and damage them.
- SPIRIT OF DJINN The Djinn magic from Uncharted 3 imbues the player with the ability to teleport short distances, but they wont be able to take cover.
- CINTAMANI STONE Activating this mystical from Uncharted 2 revives Downed allies within its area of effect to full health instantly.
- STAFF OF AYAR MANCO This staff, from the Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth novel, casts a magical force across an entire map revealing where the opposing team is located. It will also show up on the mini-map and can be destroyed.
- INDRAS ETERNITY From the Uncharted: Eye of Indra motion comic, this Mystical slows down any enemy that enters its' visible area of effect.
Sidekicks are another loadout option, which spawns an NPC ally, each with a unique skill to help you or your teammates along. Sidekicks will earn you cash as they fulfill their role. There are four Sidekicks, each with a specific function:
- SNIPER defends a location with a sniper rifle to take out members of the opposing team
- SAVIOR field medic who will revive Downed players, hand out ammo and help your team replenish their Gear faster
- HUNTER when called in, hunts down the nearest enemy and puts them into a hold for the player to KO them
- BRUTE heavily armored with a lot of fire power but slow moving
- WARM UP PLAYLIST - This playlist gives players the opportunity to explore the many new mechanics that are available. You will only be able to play in this playlist for a certain number of matches, to help you understand the multiplayer mechanics before joining the fight.
- TEAM DEATHMATCH - A fight to the end with teammates at your side. The goal is to score a certain number of points to win, with each enemy KO being worth one point.
- RANKED TEAM DEATHMATCH - In Ranked Team Deathmatch, Ranks range from Bronze III to Diamond I. Youll be awarded points for winning a match, and points will be deducted for losing. When you acquire the necessary number of points, youll enter into Qualifiers. At this point, a player is given the opportunity to increase his or her Rank by winning a certain number of the next few matches. Failing to do so will knock the player out of Qualifiers, and he or she must earn points again for another attempt.
- COMMAND - In this mode, youll capture Command Sites for a steady flow of points, or knock out enemy Captains for a large point bonus. Command emphasizes teamwork and a large part of that comes from protecting your Captain. Whichever player contributes the most points to the teams objective is the Team Captain, and will receive bonuses, such as cheaper In-Match Store Items, the ability to revive teammates faster, and more health when downed. As the Captain gains objective points without being KOed, the Captain goes up a Level to a max level of three, which increases the effectiveness of the Captain bonuses. However, at higher levels, the Captain is more visible to the enemy.
- PLUNDER - A 4v4 objective mode similar to capture the flag. The goal is to place the idol in your team's treasure box. The first team to get 3 captures wins.
- TRIALS - Set up as pseudo competitive matches, players go up against enemy NPC opponents with the goal of getting a high score using specific multiplayer mechanics. Each of the 10 Trials will include different levels of difficulty and will award Relics for completion.