• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 delayed to Spring 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have the remaster now please

thats-good.gif

amnesiac

Really disappointing. I can't think of any game I'm excited for PS4 this year besides No Mans Sky and that might be delayed.

reKon

Banned
Has there been any indication that a remastered version is in the works? Or are people just beggining for it?

ShamePain

Banned
Good for the game and ND, not good for Sony and Ps4's holiday season. They better have something big at E3, like Gran Turismo or GoW big.

Percy

Banned
Fuck's sake.

Not entirely unexpected, but frustrating all the same.

It's a good thing the PS4 currently has an otherwise busy schedule this year I guess :/

Banned
This is what happens when you announce games too early.

I can see the uncharted collection as the holiday replacement for it by Sony. Expect to hear about that at E3.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
While I wanted to play this this fall, I have no problem with this. Just means the game will be much better and more stunning looking.

The Bar has been raised with The Order. If love to see them raise it again.

Genio88

O my... so PS4 is not gonna have a great exclusive even this year... i'll have to wait till 2016 to buy one. Now i'd like to see if Tomb Raider will be delayed to, cause it should have been Microsoft' answer to Uncharted, i hope not.

foxbeldin

Square enix right now : 'we made a huge mistake.'

On the subject, while a delay is always disapointing, i'd rather have them take their time and not rush it out.

Square Enix probably feeling even more stupid about the Tomb Raider deal now. But then no one could have predicted this anyway. Really quite surprised to be honest.

Now you've got to wonder what Sony's big game for Holiday 2015 is. PS4's lineup this year is incredible even without Uncharted 4, but its a fairly big blow considering the pedigree of the title.

O my... so PS4 is not gonna have a great exclusive even this year..

Oh stop it.

BlobDude

Neo Member
Crystal Dynamics is celebrating now.

Crystal Dynamics is probably pretty unhappy. Their only competition with UC was the small contingent of gamers that already have both consoles. For those that only have an Xbone, they're the only game in town.

But, now, they may have to pivot their release plans on PS4/PC. If they were looking at doing it, say, 6 months after the release on Xbone, they're probably going to have to delay that to stay wide of UC4.

Usobuko

Banned
O my... so PS4 is not gonna have a great exclusive even this year... i'll have to wait till 2016 to buy one. Now i'd like to see if Tomb Raider will be delayed to, cause it should have been Microsoft' answer to Uncharted, i hope not.

There's always Bloodborne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom