• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 delayed to Spring 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAW

in other words: The right decision was made.

Might it be that the market is finally reacting to the Ubisoft blunders?

Evo X

Aww.. Shit.

This and Quantum Break were my two most anticipated games of the year and both have gotten delayed. :/

BulletTheory

Neo Member
I'm disappointed, but I'd be far more disappointed if they rushed out an unfinished game. Take your time ND, and make it one to remember!

hesido

I don't think they ever missed a (non-postponed) deadline so far, have they? I remember them talking about this in a video or some interview..

NYR94

To be honest I don't think I would have played this much even if it had come out in 2015 if it released after September 1st. It's going to be all MGSV for me for the rest of the year after that. And this summer I'll have Arkham Knight so it's not too bad.

Xav

So Rise of the Tomb Raider being an Xbox exclusive is kind of pointless now. The PS4 version will now release closer to Uncharted 4 and Microsoft paid for an exclusive to compete with something that isn't even showing up this year.

Meanwhile at Crystal Dynamics

dyLLXJy.gif
Lol, if anything this means they'll release Tomb Raider's PS4 version against Uncharted.

Shredderi

Bloody hell. I'm having difficulties naming one big, hot anticipated current-gen AAA-game that wasn't delayed at some point.

Oneself

O my... so PS4 is not gonna have a great exclusive even this year... i'll have to wait till 2016 to buy one. Now i'd like to see if Tomb Raider will be delayed to, cause it should have been Microsoft' answer to Uncharted, i hope not.

No Man's Sky, Ratchet, Tearaway, Bloodborne, hundreds of indies and more to come @ E3...

ced

I didn't realize they had announced a release date for it.

This far ahead the delay is fine, it's those close ones that hurt.

Javin98

Banned
Fuck!!! I was really looking forward to playing Uncharted 4 this December. Now we have to wait for a whole year to play this game. I know a game may end up getting better after delays, but the wait is gonna kill me. This also means it will take longer for ND to release the next game after Uncharted 4. Goddamn, I'm sad now

GHG

Gold Member
I'd rather it get delayed than be rushed out so this isn't necessarily bad news.

Better be worth the wait though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom