• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer

Alienous

I'm going to stop myself from watching this again, I think.

I know if I watch it again I'll watch it 50 more times.

Holy crap I don't think I have seen a console game with that IQ and that vibrancy throughout. The look of this is just insane and the story looks to hit a lot of personal beats. Do not watch it for anyone that wants to go in completely blind, it shows quite a few new things such as locations and new characters. So freaking hyped for this now.

specdot

For those of you on media blackout, mute the trailer, skip to about half way, watch for like 13 seconds then back out, fangirl it out then wait until April 26th. Holy moly Stromboli does this game look amazing!

Hot damn.

I don't know what impressed me more, the ludicrously gorgeous visuals or how they seem to have outdone themselves in the action set piece department again.

Osahi

Brb, changing my underwear.

Damn, that looks great.

Just hoping the underwater level isn't desorienting as fuck.

Javin98

Banned
Yep, said it in the other thread, will say it here again. Fucking awesome trailer! Lighting and skin shaders look significantly improved to me too! Naughty Gods indeed!

Turkoop

Banned
v2YR4g.gif

DKHF

Looks phenomenal. The wait has been long but there's only 2 months to go and I'm glad Sony gave Naughty Dog this much time to deliver what will most likely be an amazing game. I think this is gonna be a long game too and I hope it is.

I didn't like Elena's new model when we first saw it in the extended E3 footage but after seeing her from different angles in this trailers I like it a lot more.

Fuck this game has so much potential.

Top Bottom