• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator

How did my store in NJ not get it today...

24B053AC-A99E-49C1-BA2C-D4EA1AC72CC9_zpsfk4bavn3.gif

silva1991

Alright screw it. I'm disconnecting the ps4 from my room and connecting up the wii u to tackle my backlog until Uncharted 4 arrives. Which one should I go for first gaf?

Super Mario 3D World
Bayonetta 1 & 2
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Bayonetta dude!! Bayonetta 2, Bloodborne and Witcher 3 are the best 3 games this gen imo.

-griffy-

Banned
Official Screenshot Thread
Please feel free to post some screenshots, but please read and keep to the posted rules & regulations.

Just reading that thread, some great features in there that have been sorely missed in other photo-modes in comparable games. Namely the free camera instead of being locked to orbiting around a character, the ability to turn on motion blur for objects in motion to get more action in a shot, and hiding characters if you want to focus on the environment. Gonna get some good shots with this.

Pedersen

FYI, the Easter egg is not missable.

So worry not for anyone who was.

If it's not missable, then isn't it going to take you out of the game? Like if it's so amazing wouldn't it distract you from the super serious tone of game? I think I'm wrongly imagining something silly like Easter eggs usually are...

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
If it's not missable, then isn't it going to take you out of the game? Like if it's so amazing wouldn't it distract you from the super serious tone of game? I think I'm wrongly imagining something silly like Easter eggs usually are...

Not. At. All.

It is quite um, charming.

Krakin

It's not that big a deal honestly

Gray Matter

I've been trying to keep my hype levels in check but knowing that people are already playing the game is infuriating.

One. More. Week.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
WTF can we not discuss this here?

I'd say that's ban worthy. It's purposely trying to bait people since this is in no way a place to discussing the damn ending of the game.

Um, he is just echoing what the impressions in here were saying. If you read the entire thread, there were several who said it was 'perfect'.

Nothing spoiler about it. Just opinions just like they say the combat is 'perfect', or the intro was 'better' than UC2 and TLoU.

zsynqx

I'd say that's ban worthy. It's purposely trying to bait people since this is in no way a place to discussing the damn ending of the game.

I'm pretty sure they are just commenting on the fact that all the people who wrote impressions so far, liked the ending.

The fact that these early copies were the ones they sell in Mexico, it would be a total bummer if you were not able to score one. I hope you do, however.
I've been looking at mercadolibre which is kind of like ebay but no luck there, the official sony account was supposed to be shipping them today but they backtracked and now said they're shipping them on the 10th. There's a seller that's supposed to get them this weekend. I've been checking department stores almost every day in hope to find it.

Krakin

I'm pretty sure they are just commenting on the fact that all the people who wrote impressions so far, liked the ending.

Thanks for having my back man. Scary how quick some people are to pull out the ban hammer. Glad you guys aren't mods.
And yes, you and Enigma got it right. I was just commenting on the fact that no one has had a problem with the ending so far. But as Enigma pointed out, it hasn't gotten into everyone's hands yet so time will tell.

skip?? You can skip puzzles?

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT

You can skip puzzles? What?

Yes, you were able to skip puzzles in UC3 too. I knew what had to be done but I kept fucking up and after 30 minutes it started ruining my fun so I just skipped it. I'll be interested to see how many others do too lol. These are definitely as hard or harder than UC3 puzzles.

Yes, you were able to skip puzzles in UC3 too. I knew what had to be done but I kept fucking up and after 30 minutes it started ruining my fun so I just skipped it. I'll be interested to see how many others do too lol. These are definitely as hard or harder than UC3 puzzles.
UC2 + TLOU puzzles >>> UC3 puzzles

Gray Matter

I don't recall being able to skip puzzles in any uncharted game.

xorx

Banned
You could skip puzzles in UC3 wat?

Salz01

I really hated uc3 puzzles.

Like really hated. And they felt like they pooped up all the time.

eLGee

What are you talking about? Every puzzle in UC3 was there to progress the story, and they're not skippable.

UC2 + TLOU puzzles >>> UC3 puzzles

There weren't any puzzles in TLoU, not real puzzles like in Uncharted. Moving a plank doesn't count.

I don't recall being able to skip puzzles in any uncharted game.

Are you sure you weren't just skipping scenes in the Temple of Doom?

You could skip puzzles in UC3 wat?

you can't skip puzzles in UC3

You guys need to replay UC3. You can 100% skip puzzles, for example the one with the animals on the checkerboard in the Cheateau chapters. If you take too long the game asks if you want it solved for you.

I really hated uc3 puzzles.

Like really hated. And they felt like they pooped up all the time.

Same because they made me feel stupid lol and this game is doing the same! I spent five minutes on the first one which literally had one element to it.

eLGee

You guys need to replay UC3. You can 100% skip puzzles, for example the one with the animals on the checkerboard in the Cheateau chapters. If you take too long the game asks if you want it solved for you.

Guess I didn't take long enough time to let the game ask me to solve it for me.

There weren't any puzzles in TLoU, not real puzzles like in Uncharted. Moving a plank doesn't count.

Same because they made me feel stupid lol and this game is doing the same! I spent five minutes on the first one which literally had one element to it.
Oh ok. I didn't take that long to solve it. It was easy. It's obvious if you walk around the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom