• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

nib95

Banned
nib I trust you man, can I watch this one? No big spoilers?

Hmmm, I probably wouldn't. The location and clothes may give the opening 'act' premise away. At least I think so anyway based on what I can deduce. But the video is in a different language, and I might be reading in to things a little too much, so I can't know for sure.

zsynqx

OK GAF, I finished the game and got all the achievements.

Pretty good. I give it 8/10

Microsoft shill, you didn't play the game properly, doing it for clicks, should be banned from gaf.

Am I doing it right? My first Uncharted release as a Gaf member

Hmmm, I probably wouldn't. The location and clothes probably give the opening 'act' premise away. At least I think so anyway based on what I can deduce. But the video is in a different language so I can't know for sure.

Already watched, it's cool. :p Game looks beautiful.

Okay that's it, on blackout.

Welp I got my pre-order at a local game shop, they told me they might get it a week from now or at the very least next friday. Guess I better do all my college final assignments before next weeks just in case.
Now comes the hard part, should I keep the PS4 bundle pre-order (kinda pointless with Neo leaked but I don't want to keep my launch PS4 a day longer, is getting to damn loud and I can open it since I have extended warranty) or the collector's edition.

Dennis

Banned
I can confirm that the graphics are pretty good.

Except they really should have tightened up the graphics on level 3 like I told them to.

Memento

It's called a spoiler thread for a reason, if the game is out in the wild, before release there should be a safe place for discussion.

Yeah. I think there should be one already. All the UC4 threads from now on will be a disaster... Lord, please have mercy. Your son is weak, dont let him watch these clips.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Time to say goodbye to this thread tbh

0me05ab.gif

I totally wasn't expecting Sam to actually be Eddy Raja who got some extreme cosmetic surgery and speech training as a part of a complicated plan to get his revenge on Drake for not saving him in the first game.

Salz01

So I had this preordered and downloaded the theme and now it says I can't use it, and it wants me to preorder again....

rhino4evr

I hope the genius in their marketing/finance dept. who decided to push back the game to make sure that the world could all play/buy at the same time are proud of themselves.

I guess it's giving the folks that monitor the web for them something to do.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I hope the genius in their marketing/finance dept. who decided to push back the game to make sure that the world could all play/buy at the same time are proud of themselves.

You can thank Shawn Layden for that delay.

Jack Tretton would have never let that happen :(

Jigolo

Same thing would be happening if it was releasing today. You guys are ridiculous with trying to put the blame on someone.

Sony need to do whatever Rockstar Games does if they want to stack copies of their biggest game of the year at retailers for weeks before launch.

I think Take-Two threaten to cut off supply to any chain caught selling GTA games early. They don't fuck around.

Doesnt mean diddly squat to second hand sellers like CEX.

Well they worked together as Lead Designer and Game director on UC2. As directorial partners then yes, this is their first Uncharted together.

Dude the amazon thing was a glitch, everyone got emails updating the release date a few hours ago. Quite annoying that the OP won't update the thread. Leading to a number of hyperbolic posts. (not yours btw)

Sry I was asleep m8 xD

Will update now and PM a mod to up the title

Just a heads up. Do not check Twitter, Facebook, Youtube comments, or N4G. Someone on N4G said a person is spoiling the ending over there. Stay safe guys. We can get though this long 2 weeks.

zsynqx

Just a heads up. Do not check Twitter, Facebook, Youtube comments, or N4G. Someone on N4G said a person is spoiling the ending over there. Stay safe guys. We can get though this long 2 weeks.

Lmao just checked and as suspected that guy on n4g is full of shit. His proof that he has the game is him reuploading the leaked footage from last night, but on his youtube account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom