• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I also think this Easter Egg is significant in a bigger way -- as in not just for this game. But yeah, I feel ya.

It's hard to strike a good balance. I don't agree however that all spoilers should be kept out of this thread.

I wouldn't dare touch the spoiler thread but some light spoilers (e.g. Easter egg) I want to see. Preferably behind spoiler bars. It has little to no relation to the actual game.

You guys realize that you're basically calling out what it is right? It's not you being slick, it's pretty damn transparent.

thuway

For those of you on Twitter. It would be a good idea to protect your tweets to avoid people unintentionally messaging you. Also restricting your DM is another smart idea. Finally download the extensions to destroy YouTube comment sections. Your gold :).

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Not clicking the spoiler tagged post from MatthewTrujillo.

Sorry buddy, you only have 53 posts lifetime, and didn't say what's behind the spoiler tag. Not taking my chances =]

Edit: (reading the posts below) What did i said.....

You guys realize that you're basically calling out what it is right? It's not you being slick, it's pretty damn transparent.

Huh? I'm confused as to what you're saying? All I'm saying is that while the Easter egg isn't related to anything in game necessarily people may still count it as a spoiler since
it's just reinforcing and teasing about a thing that's been rumoured since PS4's launch and teased by Sony with this perhaps being a more solid confirmation.

I mean heck, I just got it accidentally spoiled for me on the previous page due to misclicking a link -- why would I do it to anyone else? Genuinely confused by your post heh.

No, it really isn't. And I'm not being slick about it.

What I described is quite literally what Easter eggs usually are.

Huh? I'm confused as to what you're saying? All I'm saying is that while the Easter egg isn't related to anything in game necessarily people may still count it as a spoiler since
it's just reinforcing and teasing about a thing that's been rumoured since PS4's launch and teased by Sony with this perhaps being a more solid confirmation

You guys are right, I'm wrong, I'm just a bit jumpy. It makes no sense to discuss it in any context in here though.

Don't read this if you don't want to know what the easter egg is. You can't just post up black bars with no context. I swear it's like some of you don't understand how to be proper when discussing spoilers.
My mistake It wasn't intentional.... I had spoiler at the front messed up on my blackout post and deleted all of it. I hit submit without realizing I had deleted all my post including the spoiler at the front.

One... last...adventure....

6O9j5Ss.jpg

Skeeter49

Kind of want to see the Easter Egg, but going to stay strong. If I'm not strong enough to resist an Easter Egg spoiler, then I'm not strong enough to avoid clicking on actual story spoilers.

zsynqx

FFS the image showed up in my twitter feed by @NeagafNewThread.

I got this outside of embargo so I can say whatever really, though Im not posting videos, etc. That's said. Will keep things as spoiler free as possible and anything I even think might be a spoiler will be hidden when I post. Me and the wife are jumping in after the update.

Yeah, spoiler free impressions will be nice

Enjoy man, you review games right? Are you allowed to post some thoughts or no?

I got this outside of embargo so I can say whatever really, though Im not posting videos, etc. That's said. Will keep things as spoiler free as possible and anything I even think might be a spoiler will be hidden when I post. Me and the wife are jumping in after the update.

Im so anxious for MP news.

HATE that they have one use boosters like faster reloading. I just know they will have the microtransactions model around it. I loved the beta for avoiding any gun related modifiers. Quick reload, fleet foot, all that stuff was too much of a crutch.

I seriously dont want to see more junk like gun modifications either, like what UC3 had. Beta was pretty well balanced, outside of a gun or two, and keeping the guns simple is key to balance

There will be silencers, which is expected. But the radar now pinpoints you EXACTLY on the map, as opposed to having a basic radar in the beta. This will create a lot more silencer classes. I assume the typical trade off of silenced weapons doing less damage will be included. Still, I really dont want to be looking at the radar every few seconds.

Awesome, I just want some spoiler free impressions, enjoy

Because you said that the easter egg is big
not only for this game, which points to any of the other Naughty Dog games that are rumored to come back?

Maybe or maybe not?
It's not necessarily ND's games.
Sorry if it did give you a hint, but FWIW, don't read too much into my comment.

Gurish

Awesome, I just want some spoiler free impressions, enjoy
Me as well. so much information is out there, the all story is already revealed, easter eggs etc, but finding detailed non spoilery impressions seems almost impossible, in a normal world it would be the other way around :/

Alienous

I'm counting on you for solid impressions.

The game hasn't even been out in the wild for a 2 days and shit is already hitting the fan. How are we supposed to make it 2 weeks? If Sony put this out digitally I would buy it now and keep my collectors editions haha

I feel like people shouldn't post pictures behind spoiler tags here, either. Linking it would be best. The tags for pictures don't work on mobile for me and others for some reason. It would suck to wander in this thread and have a huge spoiler right on your screen.

Skele7on

Banned
So just finished for the night opening impressions

Graphically it's an absolute stunner, no issues with frame rate, snap shooting is back and works absolutely beautifully, fully recommend using it, hand to hand combat is fluid takes a while getting used to it's not simply smash buttons and win anymore. Tone and setting is absolutely what you'd expect from an uncharted game humor is great so far, took me around two and half hours to do prequal only just seen opening credits.

Work tomorrow is 100% going to suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom