• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle Out October 9th

Loudninja

Up for Preorder already
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014U0GRXE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The ad may have spoilers for those new to the series.

TV spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRj2Z3QQrdY

Uncharted fans — we have a new PS4 bundle coming soon to celebrate Nathan Drake’s legendary adventures. The Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection PlayStation 4 Bundle will include a 500GB PS4 and the first three, critically-acclaimed Uncharted games for PS4.
The single-player campaigns for Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception are all included as part of this bundle. You can get your hands on the bundle when it launches on October 9th, the same day the collection hits, for $399.99 US / $449.99 CAD (MSRP).
The bundle is great for Uncharted fans who want to relive those epic moments of Nathan Drake’s globe-trotting adventures on PS4; with beautifully remastered graphics, brand-new game modes, and a host of gameplay refinements that evolve all three games.
It’s also perfect for anyone who wants to uncover the story of the famed fortune hunter for the very first time before the highly-anticipated release of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on March 2016. The games look incredible on PS4.
As an additional treat, here’s a first look at our TV spot for the collection, which will air nationwide starting this Saturday.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...-drake-collection-ps4-bundle-out-october-9th/

VinFTW

Hopefully my bro and buddy will jump in on this. If not, inevitably for UC4.

edit: Wait, no physical disc included? :/

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
The box image

20954022478_7cc83a935f_b.jpg

Ops, huge image....

On a side note, the good thing of digital release is that is going to be easier to find some deals on the digital code after 1 or 2 months.

No special edition console? Guess they are saving that for Uncharted 4. I might buy this depending on how it compares to the other bundles this Fall. No physical disc....never mind. Stars War still in the lead.

eFKac

Uncharted looks so weird in 60fps, will take me some time to get used to it.

But I can't wait, any news about the demo?

Sony should drop TLoU R in this bundle as well.

If you have not played the games and would like to avoid spoilers, try to not watch the TV Spot if possible. There are some pretty big Uncharted 3 spoilers in it.

No special edition console? Guess they are saving that for Uncharted 4. I might buy this depending on how it compares to the other bundles this Fall.

They already have Star Wars and Destiny bundles for that timeframe with custom designs. Probably don't want to go overkill.

Also, with the price of this being announced at $399, I'm beginning to think we won't get a price drop until next year.

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
In Europe.
Ya pretty sure in AU too

But admittedly all my games since last couple of yrs of PS3s life have all been digital only disc ive had was KZ:SF with launch PS4 i gave that away & rebougt digitally 😊

They already have Star Wars and Destiny bundles for that timeframe with custom designs. Probably don't want to go overkill.

Also, with the price of this being announced at $399, I'm beginning to think we won't get a price drop until next year.

$399 for a bundle with no physical disc is a worse deal than Sony has been giving all year. Not sure how much to read into this

Ray Down

Banned

We won't get a price drop until during/after PGS on Oct 28th.

NastyBook

Shit should start coming with 100GB vouchers for your ISP if they're just gonna make everything digital in these bundles.

NolbertoS

500GB and dlc codes?? Pass up on it. Sony better sweeten there bundle sales to at least have 1TB bundles moving forward

Windforce

Bundle being digital code... we'll probably see many people/site selling the codes for cheap just like The Last of Us, right?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Uncharted digital codes almost certainly going to be the cornerstone of Sony's US holiday offers, much like TLoU was. Trilogy of well known games will be nice perceived value for mainstream consumers, and then throw in discounts/bundles on top

Trojan

Imma buy this. Not preorder, but I'll buy it. Those greedy bastards at Naughty Dog look like they've knocked this remaster out of the park.

Had to replace that TLOU Standard SKU sooner or later, at least this is better value.

Gonna get the game very cheap digitally like TLOU ($13.99)

Xav

Standard black, 500Gb, digital download, remasters.

Meh.

At least bump up the memory considering the system isn't actually 500Gb and the trilogy on PS3 was already like 80Gb.

Top Bottom