• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle Out October 9th

Verendus

Banned
I need to buy a PS4 before Persona 5 comes out, so I'll consider this bundle.
You may as well wait until Black Friday then. It'll serve you well.

Also, Sony are kind of sad. No games so they're busy remastering old games. You know what console doesn't need to remaster old games because it has no games?

The Mega Drive.

Toki767

Oh a digital code. I guess I'll be able to pick up a code for cheap in a couple months like with The Last of Us Remastered.

bombshell

We won't get a price drop until during/after PGS on Oct 28th.

Exactly.

They announce this new bundle with a $399 price because it's out before Paris Games Week.

But they announced the 3 Star Wars bundles without prices because Battlefront is out after PGW.

On the box where it says "includes 3 hit games remastered" I read "Includes shit games remastered" and thought that was a bit harsh

Teletraan1

Banned
Nice. Not paying $75 + tax CDN for the game, especially with no MP. Will wait for the codes out of these boxes to pick it up on the cheap.

GnawtyDog

Banned
If it was a limited edition w/ custom console and controller I would be in it balls deep but it's not.

They better do a limited edition Uncharted 4 console....BETTER!

As for this one, makes perfect sense from a business standpoint. I would of actually found it stupid if they didn't do one.

Trevelyan

Banned

Also, Sony are kind of sad. No games so they're busy remastering old games. You know what console doesn't need to remaster old games because it has no games?

The Mega Drive.

Damnit what do you know?! What surprises does sony have for later October/Nov/Dec? =(

AdanVC

A bundle filled with remasters as the big holiday bundle for PS4 just like last year with TLOU and GTAV remastered... They all really gooood games but too much remasters don't you think?

Edit: Oh wow and the games are all digital codes? Welp...

Loudninja

Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition Bundle 500GB Disc copy
Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront 500GB Bundle Disc copy *not too sure about disc*
Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars 500GB Bundle Disc copy
Star Wars Battlefront 500GB Bundle*Not sure*

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Yeah wouldnt recommend this bundle. 400$ and 500GB not a good value this holiday. 1TB please.

Ray Down

Banned
A bundle filled with remasters as the big holiday bundle for PS4 just like last year with TLOU and GTAV remastered... They all really gooood games but too much remasters don't you think?

Edit: Oh wow and they all digital codes? Welp...

Battlefront bundle?
Taken King bundle?

I guess the market will decide that. Having bought an XB1 with TMCC packed in myself i can assure you there's a certain appeal to getting a new machine with classic games on it right out of the gate

Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition Bundle 500GB Disc copy
Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront 500GB Disc copy *not too sure about disc*
Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars 500GB Disc copy

given the nature of retail TTK isn't kinda half and half?

GnawtyDog

Banned

Edit: Oh wow and the games are all digital codes? Welp...

Star Wars Bundle/Call of Duty Bundle/Assassins Creed Syndicate bundle will be Sony's "holiday" bundles. Star Wars bundles were already announced. 3 of them, 1 being limited. This bundle serves the month of October well.

Yeah wouldnt recommend this bundle. 400$ and 500GB not a good value this holiday. 1TB please.

Oct. 9 is not holiday. Nov 27 is when it "starts".

Anyone that can control their impulses should wait for PGW...price drop might be announced there.

I mean, they probably could have saved a few extra cents by slapping on some "Includes Nathan Drake Collection!" stickers instead of printing out new boxes.

The Mega Drive.

Oh shit, the Sega Mega Drive Collection is coming to the PS4 this fall. :O

AdanVC

Battlefront bundle?
Taken King bundle?

Star Wars Bundle/Call of Duty Bundle/Assassins Creed Syndicate bundle will be Sony's bundles. Star Wars bundles were already announced. 3 of them, 1 being limited. This bundle serves the month of October well.

I guess the market will decide that. Having bought an XB1 with TMCC packed in myself i can assure you there's a certain appeal to getting a new machine with classic games on it right out of the gate

Tru. I forgot about those bundles as well. Well dem Sony is getting hardcore for this holiday. Covering everything!

SSReborn

The Last of us became a permanent with the PS4.

Not sure if the same thing will happen here.
It probably will be heavily discounted on those sites the last of us isn't the only example of this. Those sites also sold vouchers for 1 of 4 games thing that ps4 had last holidays. Also they sell vouchers for Assassins Creed 4, and Unity which were bundled with Xbox One. However the last of us has been I believe the cheapest and probably most consistent due to a heavy stream of codes.

Loudninja

It probably will be heavily discounted on those sites the last of us isn't the only example of this. Those sites also sold vouchers for 1 of 4 games thing that ps4 had last holidays. Also they sell vouchers for Assassins Creed 4, and Unity which were bundled with Xbox One. However the last of us has been I believe the cheapest and probably most consistent due to a heavy stream of codes.
Yeah you could not buy a PS4 without the code for awhile.

Nice. Not paying $75 + tax CDN for the game, especially with no MP. Will wait for the codes out of these boxes to pick it up on the cheap.

^ This ^

75$ Canadian money for the trilogy when i played and completed all of them is asking too much imo. Will for sure get them when the price goes down though. This bundle means, a lot of people selling codes for cheap. I'm cool with that.

bombshell

Damn, so I guess no price drop until the holidays, if that?

Well, that's one way of doing it.

27th October at their Paris Games Week press conference.

It fits with this bundle being announced with the old $399 price and the Star Wars bundles were announced with no prices.

Ascenion

OOOO a bundle. ....Where the hell is the Special Edition of the collection Europe is getting Sony? That is what I want.

Falchion

Like others have said, really hope this bundle sells well and the market gets flooded with the download codes so that I can swoop in and buy it for like $30-40 before UC4 comes out.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
How many discs is this going to be in the first place? Each of them are pushing 25GB (U3 more) on PS3, albeit with pre-rendered cutscenes.

Top Bottom