• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection announced, October 9th, UC4 MP beta access

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
CGqWNiMW0AEL9wQ.png:large

Very tempted. I loved the second game and barely touched the 3rd but I would be willing to give it a go and the first game.

Curufinwe

This is pretty much where I stand, I wouldn't mind playing Uncharted 2 again but the first one doesn't hold up well at all and the third was just mediocre, a step back in every single way.

I actually liked U1 a lot, but I played it in 2010 after first playing U2, so U2 was my first Uncharted as well as being the best.

Flandy

Are they considered to be good? I personally thought that they kind of messed up many aspects of the Metal Gear HD Collection. The framerate keeps dropping in MGS3, and many features were removed (although that might not be their fault).

They're second only to Hexadrive

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
So they aren't even attempting MP. That's a bummer. I'll still preorder for the dynamic theme, though. I love themes. I'm curious how much will be done to the clean up the first game. I wonder if the controls will change at all in any of the games too.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Goddamnit, was this announced now because of the Playstation Store leak? So many announcements pre-E3.

They're calling this "The Nathan Drake collection" so that means
Uncharted will have mores games after the fourth one but with other protagonist :O jk jk

1080p and 60 fps of Uncharted goodness (made by Bluepoint)? hell yeah!

KyleCross

So no MP at all. Well, that'll make 100%ing Uncharted 2 all over again easier lol. (Yes, I obtained every trophy in the MP, and yes it was a hell of a grind. Only did it because it was one of the greatest games ever.)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
skins are odd if they aren't including multplayer.

Probably day one, depending what else is coming out though - looking like a crowded Q4. Multiplayer beta sounds good though - I'd ignored UC multiplayer but TLoU MP got its hooks into me.

Aces&Eights

Very excited. However, I was really shocked this isn't a November release, and is instead October. Sony really must have a big holiday game to announce at E3.

I suspect Fallout 4 had made a few different companies rethink their launch windows.

OT: my only wish would be to be able to play crushing mode right off the bat.

Morts

I'm really curious to see what refurbished Drake's Fortune looks like. Unfortunately it's probably just a simple upres without the screen tearing.

Tagyhag

No MP for 2 sucks but they got the 1080/60 down so we good! Will buy.

I'm also interested in seeing the lighting and model upgrades.

Outrun

Not quite sure if I will have time to play this with Halo 5 et al on the horizon. But, this is a definite pickup, one month before the next Uncharted comes out in 2016.

Didn't expect multiplayer, and with UC4 releasing just months later, it's not needed.

So hyped that Bluepoint is porting these, very talented studio. 1080p + 60fps with graphical improvements too - this is going to be something special.

WHOA

3 GAMES IN A REMASTER THIS GEN?

UNPRECEDENTED VALUE

will cost 150 dollars

edit: No multiplayer?

"Okay each of these re-releases sets the bar even lower, so how can we meet that expectation?"

Top Bottom