• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Undertale announced for PS4/Vita, physical editions as well

DNAbro

Hey guys. Sorry for any confusion - what I meant is, it’s not a “one and done” type affair. There is a first run, of course, and if you order early, you’ll get in on that (those are the #s you’re seeing on Fangamer.com), but there will be more runs in the future as demand necessitates. Fangamer will post about this later today, but first run peeps will get a voucher for the theme when the physical editions ship in September.

Sweet. Will probably pick it up on a later run.

javadoze

Something I'm curious about.

In the JP localization, did they change the names of Sans and Papyrus (to keep with the joke)?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Hey guys. Sorry for any confusion - what I meant is, it’s not a “one and done” type affair. There is a first run, of course, and if you order early, you’ll get in on that (those are the #s you’re seeing on Fangamer.com), but there will be more runs in the future as demand necessitates. Fangamer will post about this later today, but first run peeps will get a voucher for the theme when the physical editions ship in September.

Sweet, happy to get now for the theme.
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Hm, will only be able to buy this in a week or so. Hopefully the PS4 CE will still be available.

Thank god for this thread. Still no notification email from Fangamer but I made sure to order it as soon as I saw this bumped.

Didn't get the add-on artbook because I didn't know if there was a better option out there. Is that softcover one the only official one there is?

DNAbro

Thank god for this thread. Still no notification email from Fangamer but I made sure to order it as soon as I saw this bumped.

Didn't get the add-on artbook because I didn't know if there was a better option out there. Is that softcover one the only official one there is?

Yup.

Wound up grabbing the PS4 CE about half an hour before the e-mail notification. Thanks for bumping the thread as I've been keeping the product page open on my browser ever since the E3 announcement. I've heard a lot of praise about the title so I'm eager to see the hype for myself. Thanks again!

Alexlf

Excellent, got the PC CE version. Saw this thread bumped up with posts an hour ago talking about getting orders in and freaked out thinking I missed my chance, very glad they don't have super limited stock.

Hopeford

I got a pre-order for a friend as a gift but as it turns out he already got one haha. Now I have to figure out how to cancel something from fangamer...no idea how to do it. I guess I'm going to send them an email?

eXistor

I got a pre-order for a friend as a gift but as it turns out he already got one haha. Now I have to figure out how to cancel something from fangamer...no idea how to do it. I guess I'm going to send them an email?

Yeah just send a mail, they have pretty great customer service in my experience.

Preordered for PS4, the shipping to EU only cost like $6.
Pretty decent. I really want the Legend of Localization Earthbound book, but shipping cost more than the book. Now they have a deal for lower shipping and the book is sold out...

PSOreo

Just adored the collectors edition for PS4. Very happy and cannot wait. I was swithering as to whether to go for just the regular version but I think it's worth the normal full retail price of $60 than the "digital download price" of $25.

I assume the digital copy will be in the PSN store way before the physical versions?

IrishNinja

grabbed the PS4 version, thanks guys! can't wait, hope nothing's lost in the porting.

do they do returns? tempted to grab an extra for a buddy who i can't reach right now & don't want to be left out

Doesn't appear to be limited. Just remember to preorder before seotember.

oh phew, hope you're right man

LiK

From what John said, they have a set amount for first run. I guess if it sells out, they'll print more depending on demand.

Edit: beaten

JC Lately

Ouch. Can't justify the CE price for a game and a soundtrack I already own, and sheet music I'll never use. Really only wanted the locket, and that's not worth the $40 difference. Guess I'll go standard.

LaneDS

Skipped the CE but glad to have a physical copy on PS4.

Also bought an annoying dog pin, for my annoying dog's leash.

Yoss

Neo Member
I've seen a few people mentioning an August release for digital. Is that confirmed for the PS4 version? PS Store is showing Dec 31, 2017 as the release but they might just be slow updating info. I don't want to miss out on the theme but I don't like ordering games months before release either.

Top Bottom