• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unpopular opinion (?): Doom Eternal is much less fun than 2016

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Eternal was terrible. I want to shoot things, not follow a strict sequential procedure on how to use all 20 of my weapons and abilities on infinite loop.
Constantly chainsaw, fire, grenade. Constant swap weapons. It’s so weird and tiresome.

Danknugz

Constantly chainsaw, fire, grenade. Constant swap weapons. It’s so weird and tiresome.
Yes, some pretentious asshole(s) put on the smarty pants and thought they could reinvent doom all themselves and make it all next gen and "cool" with all these cookie cutter features found in the latest FPS for kids with ADHD.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Yes, some pretentious asshole(s) put on the smarty pants and thought they could reinvent doom all themselves and make it all next gen and "cool" with all these cookie cutter features found in the latest FPS for kids with ADHD.
Y37zp0U.png

Animated GIF

I didn't even enjoy the 2016 one that much. Something about the shooting\melee combo they went for that just didn't interest me.

Top Bottom