• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Updated Versions of Cyberpunk for PS5/Series X

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
How possible do you think it will be for 60 fps raytracing on at 4K
tumblr_mdkrtqpFIp1qh402go8_250.gif

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Seeing as you can’t do it with the highest gpu today without dlss ... I’d say.... absolutely!!

🤣

SNG32

Its going to be 30fps, low rt reflections and dynamic 1440p target, dropping frequently to 1300p upscaled to 4k. I would put £1.50 on that.
An rtx laptop can do that with max ray tracing your shooting the bar really low for these consoles

assurdum

Banned
How possible do you think it will be for 60 fps raytracing on at 4K
I'll be more than happy if at 1440p 30 fps they 'd start to use raytracing for the lighting too. Quite annoyed to see it just for the reflections.

Last edited:

Ellery

60fps native 4K + raytracing?

Basically impossible unless the Pro version took a ride in a delorean and they added whatever Beast is coming out of Jensen Huang's oven next to that console.

Fbh

I'm going to guess there will be a couple of different modes which will basically come down to:
"Choose 2 between RT, 60fps and 4K (ish...maybe dynamic).

Jokerevo

Banned
Wait until we see engines from ND and Guerilla mature and GoW devs. Remember what these guys did with 1.84 flops.

PC is not a comparable argument because their shit has to be brute forced due to inefficiency of scaling. Perfect example is shitty ports that should easily run on PC. Everything needs to be optimised. I mean PC cannot even produce 4k 60fps RT minecraft....

Last edited:
All these self absorbed pc nerds “ build a PC” for what? For that bore of a game infested with low quality AI and shit bugs? You are better off with PS5 exclusives than running that demo game.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
All these self absorbed pc nerds “ build a PC” for what? For that bore of a game infested with low quality AI and shit bugs? You are better off with PS5 exclusives than running that demo game.
Pero hombre... There are more games on PC aside from Cyberpunk, an all of them run better than on consoles.

The PS5 is a nice option if you like their exclusive titles and don't mind some graphical compromises, but people shouldn't expect miracles either.

dyergram

Not a chance. I think at this point any game is going to struggle to hit 60fps 4K and rt on either console if one does this gen I expect it to be first party and not open world.

Mozzarella

I find 4k to be too much for gaming, I like it for watching documentaries maybe, about animals or bugs or sea creatures. But for gaming i prefer 2k/144fps or 2k/60fps is also fine.

Build one that can run it like that with $399

GO!
The PC Master Race crowd is really funny, they think PCs do not come at a costs and are able to give same performance as a $400 or $500 hardware product. Stupid idiots. I never understood the whole PC master racer arguement and this is coming from a PC gamer himself who uses a PC mainly for WoW and played a lot of competitive FPS in the Counter Strike Source days and Overwatch. I mainly use it now for Video Editing, while having the consoles for gaming.

Top Bottom