• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] Bloodborne Alpha details now going out

Lucent

I'm actually starting to wonder this: How many people were randomly chosen and maybe didn't notice they got it or won't notice. Or maybe even never really got into the souls games. I know they say that they looked into trophies, but someone here said that they played like a half hour of Demons Souls and got in.

I feel like it would've been better to at least do a sign up. Some people got in and didn't even know an alpha was happening for any region at all. I've just been anticipating it since they mentioned having an alpha and just feeling bummed I didn't even get an invitation e-mail to say I might have a chance.

Poop.

The Lamp

are there any links to any streams? I just want to hear the title music >_<

CURSE YOU FROM!! Last time for Dark Souls 2 you had me waiting several times in the middle of the night to get codes and play your shit, and now I don't get a Bloodborne one >___<

So I guess my reference to the true OT title for this game failed. I was being facetious when I asked about the exclusivity. Will definitely watch a stream of this alpha... too much hype.

Lucent

So I guess my reference to the true OT title for this game failed. I was being facetious when I asked about the exclusivity. Will definitely watch a stream of this alpha... too much hype.

I think they aren't allowed to stream, which is why I'm more upset. =/

Fitts

Whilst playing Destiny yesterday I got a notification that said that I "received a message from Playstation." When I checked my messages there was nothing there. I received both welcome emails including the one that went out yesterday.

I'm worried... has something similar happened to anyone else? Is anyone still waiting on their download code?

Lucent

Whilst playing Destiny yesterday I got a notification that said that I "received a message from Playstation." When I checked my messages there was nothing there. I received both welcome emails including the one that went out yesterday.

I'm worried... has something similar happened to anyone else? Is anyone still waiting on their download code?

I'm waiting but I never got the welcome e-mails. Really sucks if something happened with yours. =(

Fitts

I'm waiting but I never got the welcome e-mails. Really sucks if something happened with yours. =(

I just checked the forum linked in the email that went out yesterday. Apparently, this has happened with several people, so I really hope this isn't part of a widespread glitch. Someone even called Playstation customer support about it and was told to contact FROM. Ha!

Lucent

I just checked the forum linked in the email that went out yesterday. Apparently, this has happened with several people, so I really hope this isn't part of a widespread glitch. Someone even called Playstation customer support about it and was told to contact FROM. Ha!

Yeah I think contacting FROM could be pretty difficult. =l

EDIT: It's actually crazy how few people on GAF seemed to get in. Really limited test.

Stimpack

Is there any way to get in now? I don't know how this completely passed me by, but it's sent me into a deep state of depression. Please, let there be hope.

Primeau31

it says you get a message, but it doesn't go to your message inbox -

you have to go to Notifications, then scroll to the bottom options on the list, "Messages from PlayStation" or something like that, megaphone symbol next to it. The Bloodborne Alpha invite should be listed under "Important Announcements" on that section.

I'd take pics of it but I'm at work till 730am

Fee

After seeing this thread today i went to look for my invite and happened to find it in my spam folder, which is odd because the e-mail notifying me that I got into the alpha was in my regular inbox. Also no notification actually appeared for me on the PS4 from playstation, it wasn't until after I found my invite that i decided to try and turn the system off completely to see if anything would change, because i normally turn it off with "standby mode." That did the trick, the notification appeared and the alpha was set to download.

Lucent

I GOT IN, OMG!! :D Downloaded and ready :D

After seeing this thread today i went to look for my invite and happened to find it in my spam folder, which is odd because the e-mail notifying me that I got into the alpha was in my regular inbox. Also no notification actually appeared for me on the PS4 from playstation, it wasn't until after I found my invite that i decided to try and turn the system off completely to see if anything would change, because i normally turn it off with "standby mode." That did the trick, the notification appeared and the alpha was set to download.

-sigh- Congrats. So jelly of you guys.

Also your avatar was messing with my eyes, Fee. =l

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Japanese codes were supposed to go out as well, but no one I know has gotten one. Makes me sad. :(

Lucent

Japanese codes were supposed to go out as well, but no one I know has gotten one. Makes me sad. :(

Yeah I claimed a ticket for that, too. But I didn't realize you had to have a box checked on your account that you wanted to receive special e-mails from Sony but I did that the night before they should've went out. So not really sure. Been checking my e-mail and accounts but so far nothing. =(

I downloaded it, but won't be able to play it tomorrow, since I work until half an hour after it closes. EVERYTHING SUCKS!!!!

Fitts

it says you get a message, but it doesn't go to your message inbox -

you have to go to Notifications, then scroll to the bottom options on the list, "Messages from PlayStation" or something like that, megaphone symbol next to it. The Bloodborne Alpha invite should be listed under "Important Announcements" on that section.

I'd take pics of it but I'm at work till 730am

I'm well aware. Nada.

Also tried the full system shut down above. Nuffin'.

roytheone

So when the alpha runs, can someone that did get in check if remote play is enabled and if so, report on how good it works? Thanks in advance!

Bastos

Well, doubt I'll get a code since I created a new PSN ID when I bought my PS4 because my last one sucked :C

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So when the alpha runs, can someone that did get in check if remote play is enabled and if so, report on how good it works? Thanks in advance!

It does (not my pic)
By0GDYFCMAAXtwb.jpg

https://twitter.com/Northlander74/status/517076196451168256

Top Bottom