• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] Bloodborne Alpha details now going out

Tahnit

Banned
So ive got to ask. What is the death mechanic like? Is it just like souls games? Are there even souls that you get to level up? Or is this basically just like the e3 demo and doesnt answer any of those questions?

Primeau31

So ive got to ask. What is the death mechanic like? Is it just like souls games? Are there even souls that you get to level up? Or is this basically just like the e3 demo and doesnt answer any of those questions?

its basically the e3/gamescom build. we have none of these answers yet. the drip feed of info is glorious. im salivating to find out about all of the above.

ricelord

you didn't take a picture of his transformed mode? :(
kinda disappointing since we already have cleric beast for wolf

Imru’ al-Qays;132816638 said:
FOOTAGE NOW

sorry guys, the dude was on my nuts the whole time and him going all primal on me didn't make things better. The fight was way more fast pace compare to the clerlc beast, but he had way less hp, it was kinda like fighting Artorias .

ScribbleD

A better look at the tentacles hanging off the spider:

W4m41br.jpg

Edit: Oh, god. Noticed something somehow even more horrifying about it. Looking back through my footage, I noticed it has goddamned human hands.

D0MrwOj.jpg

MavFan619

Banned
A better look at the tentacles hanging off the spider:

W4m41br.jpg

Edit: Oh, god. Noticed something somehow even more horrifying about it. Looking back through my footage, I noticed it has goddamned human hands.

D0MrwOj.jpg
:eek: tentacle human hand spider might just be the scariest thing possible.

Fitts

Delayed note: I'm glad that Bloodborne didn't drop input buffering. I was afraid that with the switch to a more offensive gameplay loop they would eliminate it since players may frantically swing at enemies after being hit to regain vitality, (and, you know, the whole going for a broader audience thing) but that isn't the case. Button mashers are still punished accordingly.

Lucent

Where was the sign-up for the alpha? I never saw it

There never was one unfortunately. They randomly picked people for it in the US.

UK got to sign up but they were also randomly picked.

JP had to have PS+ to just download a raffle ticket for a chance to be in it. And I think they only had 10,000 openings.

neoism

It's the best game in the series, so I do.
Nah I hated it DS2 is my goty, soo as long as they include some of the things in DS and DS2 that made the series great, I'm good. They already have an amazing art direction for the game the art design in demS was fucking terrible.

Fitts

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I received notification that the final day for the US alpha has been rescheduled for Sunday from 8PM to 11PM EST.

Top Bottom