• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

kennah

Kinda want Kirby Pinball and Metroid 2 but kinda want to hang on to my coins just in case. I had both games as a kid so the nostalgia level is high

Sapiens

GAF, should I get Metroid II? Since they're going away and all today, I'm kinda interested in playing it.

It's a classic and still worthwhile. It's like a prototype Super Metroid, but you'll have to have a map open on your browser at all times.

Everyone I knew as a kid who beat this had a Nintendo Power sub.

Grym

I haven't been on Club Nintendo in a year and I signed on today and where the fuck did all the rewards go? What the fuck?

They just got rid of all the filler. They still have those wildly popular Greeting Cards. And I'm sure they'll be bringing back Urban Champion shortly

I can't believe I'm hype every month for this.
Guess I'm a idiot.

I am too. Last month got me Kirby's Dream Course. A Kirby game that I had never played before on my Wii U that ended up being really fun. Quite a few neat little games that I have picked up with my coins over the years of using the service. I guess to some if it isn't "Super Metroid, Zelda LttP, SMB 3, etc" than it is a crappy month. I much prefer the underdog games since there is a greater chance that I never bought them in the first place.

MilesTeg

Banned
I have 1245 coins. Hoping for a decent game this month. Really wish I liked the Smash posters more, they just don't do it for me unfortunately.

RoadDogg

I guess to some if it isn't "Super Metroid, Zelda LttP, SMB 3, etc" than it is a crappy month.

I think the preference (at least for me) is eshop exclusive games, not virtual console stuff. Pretty much all of the eshop stuff has been DSI ware or Wii stuff. Get some 3DS or Wii U unique stuff on there instead of the same VC games over and over.

Balb

I have 1245 coins. Hoping for a decent game this month. Really wish I liked the Smash posters more, they just don't do it for me unfortunately.

I don't love them but I ordered them when they first came out anyway because...what else would I get?

-Horizon-

I would've gotten those smash posters if they had just switched the villager one for a lucina one. Then the trio would've been perfect.

My body is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for disappointment ha
1020 coins come on give me a quality Wii U offering

I would've gotten those smash posters if they had just switched the villager one for a lucina one. Then the trio would've been perfect.

So small though

Edit: I tried that trick of going up an odd number and this popped up. Is this right?
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45119.do
Super Smash Bros. Soundtrack. It said 200 coins for a minute. I reloaded and it said you have to register both Smash games. When I clicked it Wario popped up and said my coins were safe

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I think the preference (at least for me) is eshop exclusive games, not virtual console stuff. Pretty much all of the eshop stuff has been DSI ware or Wii stuff. Get some 3DS or Wii U unique stuff on there instead of the same VC games over and over.

The main problem is they keep recycling games like Vegas Stakes and putting games we actually want on the Wii not the Wii U.

Hell if they just got rid of the Wii games all together I think that would be a big step forward regardless of title. Just make it 4 3ds games and 4 Wii U games.

maxcriden

Coppanuva

seven urban champions left

Well, we could get 3D Classics Urban Champion, a 3DS VC release of UC, Wii version of UC, and a Wii U version of UC (does that exist? Maybe launch it with the monthly promotion). I'd like to see "mirror Urban Champion" where they just emulate the screen flipped, maybe upside-down as well...

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
That's okay. More interested in Wii U than 3ds as they never put any of the good 3ds eShop titles and the 3ds doesn't have SNES/GBA VC games.

Top Bottom