• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Flash Sale 2/17 - 2/20

Might as well grab Bloodborne to replace the physical copy I sold recently. I'm kind of tempted to grab Mordor just to see the 4K Pro mode but I know I won't play through the whole thing again.

Dante

Is GTAV worth is at that price for PS4? I played through the PS3 version but I've been kinda wanting to dive back in.

zewone

Does that DMC4SE Bundle include the pre-order costumes? I'm tempted to get it at that price.

This is what's included in the bundle with the game:

200,000 proud souls
300,000 red orbs
Super Nero/Dante/Vergil
Lady & Trish Costume pack
Unlock All modes

Is GTAV worth is at that price for PS4? I played through the PS3 version but I've been kinda wanting to dive back in.
Very much so.

I hope I'm wrong, but on PS4, if you have a disc game installed and patched but then decide to buy the downloadable version, it makes you download the whole damn thing over again, right?

kaskade

I'd like the bloodborne DLC but I already own the original game digitally and now the DLC is more expensive than the complete edition -_-

Kill3r7

I'd like the bloodborne DLC but I already own the original game digitally and now the DLC is more expensive than the complete edition -_-

I am not trying to give you stick but as a general rule of thumb this gen DLC rarely goes on sale. You either buy the complete edition or make your own deal.

Loxley

It's an excellent port and improves on the original release (FPS mode, better visuals, improved control options, etc), so I would say yes.

That's pretty shitty. On X1 it's just a small license download and the installed version becomes the downloadable one. I'd like to convert my ESO from disc to downloadable just for ease of access but the massive download of the game + patches is really discouraging me from doing it.

IF I decide to go ahead, would the proper method be to delete the disc version first, or wait until the downloadable version is finished installing and then delete the disc version? The saves won't be affected either way, right? I'm not going to risk anything or save any downloading either way?

njs15

The trailer for Lichtspeer on its PSN page sold me on the game, and it's actually a pretty fun little game that has a very cool art style. Would recommend checking it out for 4 bucks.

icespide

Banned
That's pretty shitty. On X1 it's just a small license download and the installed version becomes the downloadable one. I'd like to convert my ESO from disc to downloadable just for ease of access but the massive download of the game + patches is really discouraging me from doing it.

IF I decide to go ahead, would the proper method be to delete the disc version first, or wait until the downloadable version is finished installing and then delete the disc version? The saves won't be affected either way, right? I'm not going to risk anything or save any downloading either way?

I'd go ahead and delete the disc version before downloading. Saves should be fine no matter what

also yeah its sucks but unfortunately it's an edge case that I don't think would be worth fixing

hydruxo

No Just Cause 3.
FidZknJ.gif

Sony is trying to save you from wasting money on that broken pile of garbage

I still regret buying it and I got it on sale last summer

Final fantasy vii (different sale)
Dark souls 2
DMc
Dmc 4
Shantae
Hotline Miami
Brothers
Odd world
Infamous 2nd son
Mgsv ground zero
Just cause 2

All for 80 bucks

If you do not care about zeitgeist, there is never any reason to buy new games with these sales so frequent.

Loving it.

randomkid

For some reason Hotline Miami is showing as free for me.

Same. Weird things sometimes happen to crossbuy games when you let your PS+ sub lapse and then re-join. I think that's how I now have a permanent copy of Resogun too despite only ever having it through Plus originally.

kitzkozan

This is what's included in the bundle with the game:

200,000 proud souls
300,000 red orbs
Super Nero/Dante/Vergil
Lady & Trish Costume pack
Unlock All modes

I didn't ask for this much, but I'll jump on it since I believe it's the lowest price it's been on PSN so far and cheaper than in the latest Xbox live sale. :p

I'm also tempted by the DmC definitive edition at that price just for the heck of it, but I'll probably reflect on it until sunday.

Korigama

Hm, was hoping for the regular DMC4SE to go on sale, rather than the bundle with all of that extra junk thrown in (at best, I would only have interest in the bonus costumes). Would've probably gone for it if it were 75% off instead, but my gaming budget is quite limited right now.

Yet another flash sale without Astebreed, too (not that I'd know if that's ever gone on sale in the first place).

Top Bottom