• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 1 (12/6/2016 - 12/13/2016)

Toki767

haha thanks. maybe i should wait another week lol. hate that they still haven't dropped the listed price

I mean they aren't going to be on sale again next week. Probably not until January. Although Namco Bandai are really weird with their sales. They can go like half a year without putting their games on sale at times.

Baro

Neo Member
In some of the cases there's a huge difference between PS+ and non PS+ prices. I think I haven't seen this before.

dreamfall

What is up with Ubisoft never putting the Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass on sale?!

Like it's almost a giant "fuck you" to anyone that picked up the game when it released, as the Gold edition is heavily discounted but not the DLC. Do they really expect us to buy that version again?! I guess I should've known better in buying an AC game when it came out but it kind of sucks that I don't think I'll ever play that content...

plidex

It says "Holiday sale | Week 1" so I'm pretty sure it will change every week.

EDIT: Oh maybe I misunderstood, you are saying there will on be 2 weeks?

Duallusion

Would I enjoy Divinity if I love RPGs (since Baldur's Gate and Fallout 1/2) and turn-based games in general but strongly dislike crafting/brewing; especially potions with time/turn-limited buffs and/or equipment with a limited durability?

Shizuka

Crypt of the Necrodancer is mine! My Vita will be pleased. For those in doubt, I definitely recommend Yomawari. It was my biggest surprise this year, by far. It's a great little horror game.

plidex

I caved in and also bought ClusterTruck. It looks like a fun little game so it shouldn't affect my backlog too much,

ChrisD

Crypt of the Necrodancer for $5 is the stand-out here.

Even if you're allergic to the visuals or gameplay, it's worth it for the music alone.

NastyBook

I grabbed 7 Days To Die. Used Microsoft Rewards to get 2 $5 Amazon Gift cards = $10, & bought a $10 PSN card from Amazon for free. Then spent $5 from my PayPal to put a total of $15 in my PSN wallet. Leaving $3 to put towards something else next week.
Did you end your turn after that, or place a face down card?

Yep! Was patched in like a week or two after launch.

UNLIKE SOMEBODY..

Invert Weirdo Warning: Don't buy Albedo or Cluster Truck. Neither of them have Invert Y.

Yeah, nuts to Clustertruck. They need to get with the program. Passing until they patch that in, which very well may be never.

So can someone confirm buying the PS4 version of Boy and his Blob nets you the vita version??

I don't understand why they're different prices...

5taquitos

So can someone confirm buying the PS4 version of Boy and his Blob nets you the vita version??

I can't prove that it will work, but I see no reason why it wouldn't. It says it right in the description. If you don't get the Vita version, just complain to Sony support.

They aren't though.

No he's right, the Vita price is still $10:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...blob/cid=UP1012-PCSE00726_00-BOYANDBLOBVITA00

Still, crossbuy should work fine.

No, you missed that deal last week.
Inside was on sale in the us last week?
Still no deals or price drops on Star Ocean :-/

edit: Thanks for the list.
SO was on sale last month.
I don't get it. Who in the right mind would pay those prices for advanced warfare?

Digital prices are bizarre.
Yup, AC Unity never drops below this price for some reason and it's the AC that's most panned it seems like.

Disgaea and its season pass is an excellent purchase. You won't regret it. Divinity is also one of the best RPG's ever made. You really cant go wrong with those if you like RPG's of that sort.

Deku Tree

Is Tales of Zestria good? As good as Tales of Vesperia?

So the Division gold edition is $5 more than I would need to pay to get the season pass alone... did they put the season pass on sale too?

yella

I bought it when it was on sale earlier this year, and I can confirm that it is indeed Cross-Buy.

Is Tales of Zestria good? As good as Tales of Vesperia?

So the Division gold edition is $5 more than I would need to pay to get the season pass alone... did they put the season pass on sale too?

It is a good tales game. Personally, I don't think anything matches Vesperiabut it is a good purchase nonetheless.

Top Bottom