• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 1 (12/6/2016 - 12/13/2016)

J_Viper

What is up with Ubisoft never putting the Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass on sale?!

Like it's almost a giant "fuck you" to anyone that picked up the game when it released, as the Gold edition is heavily discounted but not the DLC. Do they really expect us to buy that version again?! I guess I should've known better in buying an AC game when it came out but it kind of sucks that I don't think I'll ever play that content...

Isn't the dlc for that game supposedly trash?

Hasn't all Ubisoft dlc been trash?

MANUELF

Banned
It seems I will buy A Boy and his Blob PS4, only have 5 dollars and that game has interested me since its wii release

dragon quest héros being so cheap is making me rethink buying full priced titles so close to december. :/

lots of games on that list. Sony killing it with their sales. Lots of stuff I wanna get

Ricker

Dragon Heroes and Technomancer,to play next year... ;)... do you still need to uninstall a physical game first to install the digital version...?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I heartily recommend:

A Boy and His Blob
Alone With You
Bound
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
The Fall

Toki767

I think I will pick up Crypt of the Necromancer along with EDF 4.1 on PS4.

Sword Art Online Lost Song wasn't good right? $12 is quite tempting.

nikos

How accessible is Divinity for casual gamers? Would like a new coop game to play with the lady. She did manage to get through Diablo III with me.

dralla

How accessible is Divinity for casual gamers? Would like a new coop game to play with the lady. She did manage to get through Diablo III with me.

Not very. It's turn based and requires a lot of strategy and planning. The beginning is especially difficult as you're under powered. It's nothing like Diablo. It's a great game though, highly recommended if you're into deep RPG's.

vakarian32

I'm thinking of getting Divinity too. I already have it on PC but it's going to be much easier to split screen on the PS4.

nikos

Not very. It's turn based and requires a lot of strategy and planning. The beginning is especially difficult as you're under powered. It's nothing like Diablo. It's a great game though, highly recommended if you're into deep RPG's.

Thanks! I've always had my eye on it. At this price, I may go for it.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
DIVINITY ORIGINAL SINNN I'M COMMINGG FOR YOUUU

Also OP, you put it 29.99 to 14.99, the correct one is 59.99 to 14.99, that's huuuuuge!

HotHamBoy

There's a few other worthwhile game sales that aren't included in the Holiday Sale, FYI.

How is Vermintide?

Alone With You?

The Ummah

Banned
Any recommendation on one of the Assassin's Creed titles? I haven't played any new gen entries. I'm leaning towards Black Flag because I've heard good things about it, but if anybody has any quick views to sway me otherwise...

Take your time, I'm here all week. :)

How's The Division now a days? I played originally when it first came out, but traded my copy in. I would probably be playing by myself too.

I tend to skip every other Tales game, so I'm waiting for the one with the female lead.

The pattern seems to work so far.

Pretty much how I go about them. Beat one then take a year or so off from the series, usually another has come out by then. Mostly cause I tend to get burned out after a Tales game, there is very little "Oh man I can't wait for the next one" with this series. Though Vesperia did give me that feel for a while.

Top Bottom