• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

Shock32

Any leaks on this weeks sale? Just put $75 credit on my account and ready for more games for the backlog :)

I haven't seen any leaks yet, but I just added $40 to my wallet and I know i'll probably be getting another $100 for Christmas. So here's hoping it's an awesome sale..

The only leak about Week 3 that I am aware of is that there will be sales up to 90% off for Plus members. I saw this on an ad browsing CNN.

CHC

Great, looking forward to seeing what's on offer.

I'd love to get Ratchet and Clank at a nice discount, but I recognize that if I can't, it's still probably worth 20 bucks.

ty_hot

Republique bundle is up on BR PSN, around 8 dollars. (prices usually match the USA, but sometimes they are a considerably lower in BR as well).

Jocund

All this time and I thought Ratchet PS4 was just a remake of the original. Apparently just the story is the same? I need it now.

It's a remake of the first game, following the plot of the (failed) movie. Like, in place of some cutscenes, they just insert poorly compressed scenes from the film. I hear it's a great game, though. A true reimagining of the first R&C.

Rymuth

Not part of the holiday sale but Amazon has slashed the price on a number of their digital PS4 games.

FF XIV - $15 (was $30)
FF XIV Heavensward - $10 (was $20)
Sleeping Dogs - $10 (was $30)

EDIT:

Some deals are starting to creep in

Bloodborne - $7.99
Severed - $5.99
Mad Max - $9.99

when do the newsletters go out? I signed up for them last week, have yet to receive one.

excited to see whats on the menu for week 3

I never buy multiple games at once! this sale is making me turn against my morals and everything i've conditioned myself for.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
cool, just checked my psn notifications and i received 10 bucks from sony. probably the 10 buck pro promotion since i bought mine the week before last. just in time for week three. thanks sony. now where in the hell is my code for being a newsletter subscriber for the past kajillion years. now that i think about it, i don't get the newsletters either.

Same here.

Hope there's something I want in the week 3 sale.

Not part of the holiday sale but Amazon has slashed the price on a number of their digital PS4 games.

FF XIV - $15 (was $30)
FF XIV Heavensward - $10 (was $20)
Sleeping Dogs - $10 (was $30)

EDIT:

Some deals are starting to creep in

Bloodborne - $7.99
Severed - $5.99
Mad Max - $9.99
There is no excuse for those who don't have Bloodborne.

Toki767

Someone want to make a new thread?

I'm going to be out of the country on Thursday so if there's a Flash Sale happening I'm probably not going to be around to update the thread.

ty_hot

from BR PSN>

bloodborne = 10usd
gta v = 22usd
nfs = 8usd
rayman legends = 8usd
R6 siege = 16usd
hitman = 25usd

and many other stuff
great week for Xmas

ChanMan

I might have to get Bloodborne for that price even if I never complete it. I just hope the game isn't too demonic or scary. Those early parts of the game were a little stressful when I rented it last year.

newp, nothing for me - glad i over bought last week now. my wallet thanks you sony.

shocked rayman legends is still over 10$. been waiting on that one for a bit now.

I just bought Bloodborne last week. I've played it once. To be fair, I didn't know about the sale when I got it. I've got $65 in PSN credit. Not sure what to do here. I just bought Hitman Complete for PC for $15 this morning. Not sure how Battlefront is, but I'd probably buy it for PC.

Mawarup

Neo Member
Beat Xonic is on sale but I don't have plus so don't know how much further it goes. Currently 19.99 from 39.99. Awesome rhythm game.

ChanMan

Will wait for the Flash Friday sale as well but I may have to pick up Banner Saga 2, I must have seen this go on sale at least 3 time over the past few months.

Top Bottom