• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I might have to get Bloodborne for that price even if I never complete it. I just hope the game isn't too demonic or scary. Those early parts of the game were a little stressful when I rented it last year.

Its not very much demonic I guess but I let a friend try it recently and he claimed the games atmosphere was very oppressive.

One of the best game ever.

I might have to get Bloodborne for that price even if I never complete it. I just hope the game isn't too demonic or scary. Those early parts of the game were a little stressful when I rented it last year.
It's basically Castlevania, but more oppressive because it's 3D.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
What about for those of us who don't like the Souls series and don't like brutally difficult games? :)

I didnt like Souls games prior to Bloodborne plus its not "brutally difficult"

Going to get Hitman. Glad they put it back on sale. I decided not to get it last time and regretted it. Plus, I have enough points to get a $10 card, so it'll only be $20. Been hearing too many great things about it to miss out on it this time.

Camjo-Z

Grabbed Drawful 2 before the new sale hit, but still holding out for Jackbox Party Pack 3 to get a discount before the big Christmas gathering!

What about for those of us who don't like the Souls series and don't like brutally difficult games? :)
Start liking the Souls series and brutally difficult games!

I think Bloodborne is quite tough but I wouldn't say it is brutally difficult. You just have to have patience and learn from your mistakes.

I know. I got it when it was. But Bloodborne has been on sale multiple times over the past few months whereas Older Hunters only went on sale once.
True, but once is better than never!

Mupod

I know. I got it when it was. But Bloodborne has been on sale multiple times over the past few months whereas Older Hunters only went on sale once.

yeah, I got the game at launch but didn't have time to play Old Hunters when it came out. Figured I'd wait for a sale, and when one finally went up I didn't know about it until it was too late. Makes no sense if the game itself is discounted right now and that isn't.

joe2187

Banned
PS Vita has so many good games on sale right now!

Muramasa Complete Edition
Slain Back from Hell
Metal Slug 3
Severed
Risk of Rain
SUPERBEAT XONIC
Stranger of Sword City

BUY THEM ALL!!!

tebunker

Banned
Its not very much demonic I guess but I let a friend try it recently and he claimed the games atmosphere was very oppressive.

One of the best game ever.

My brother can't really play it. The Lovecraftian style can definitely be more off putting.

I just beat Rom and I can see why some people get squeamish around that stuff.

PS Vita has so many good games on sale right now!

Muramasa Complete Edition
Slain Back from Hell
Metal Slug 3
Severed
Risk of Rain
SUPERBEAT XONIC
Stranger of Sword City

BUY THEM ALL!!!

How is slain? I heard iffy things about it from a while back, but supposedly the back to hell thing fixed it.

No leaks, but should be going live soon.

I haven't seen any leaks yet, but I just added $40 to my wallet and I know i'll probably be getting another $100 for Christmas. So here's hoping it's an awesome sale..

I just offloaded my Uncharted Collection for $20( I live outside the US in case you were scratching your head at how I got that lol), and hoping they drop it to $10 at some point this month. Ditto for Last of Us Remastered :) All of these games having to be installed to the HDD results in me not caring for the physical copies much anymore. Right now the only physical PS4 games I have are Uncharted 4 and Diablo 3( which I'll probably keep physical as it seems to retain a $35-40 value and I rarely see it on sale below that point).

BB is certainly difficult from the start but it has a steady learning curve that makes you feel like you've mastered the combat as you near the end. Other games in the series don't have the right pace of ramp-up in difficulty IMO (looking at you, O&S).

NullMoon

Neo Member
Quick question, my bro already owns Muramasa digitaly but not the DLC can he still buy the complete edition? At this point 10.49 will probably be the cheapest way to get the DLC.

ty_hot

I got the Republique. It was on sale a long time ago for the same price if I am not mistaken so I dont expect it to go much lower than that. And the game seems great. Specially when we will not have a good MGS V discount because Konami decided to shamelessly rerelease the game giving another bullshit name, just to keep the price high.

reKon

Banned
Already picked up Blood borne complete in an earlier sale for $20. I own Ratchet and Clank physical, but because I liked that game so much, I would like to own the digital version for cheap. I'm guessing I won't be able to see UC4 digital for $20 until next year...

shadewolf

Already platinumed Bloodborne + DLC but think I'll pick it up digitally at this price just so I can be lazy and play it without switching discs whenever I get the itch to start up a new character :D

Gator86

Already platinumed Bloodborne + DLC but think I'll pick it up digitally at this price just so I can be lazy and play it without switching discs whenever I get the itch to start up a new character :D

I'm also considering picking up digital Bloodborne to replace my disc copy. Tired of having huge piles of plastic taking up space in the house.

I'm also considering picking up digital Bloodborne to replace my disc copy. Tired of having huge piles of plastic taking up space in the house.

It trades in for like $8 at Gamestop, if you want to trade in your disc.

SNIKT!

Dang it, missed Darkest Dungeon. Couldn't decide if i wanted it for ps4 or vita and slept on it. Super awesome price gone. Oh well. Bloodbourne complete is looking pretty good for $20

Top Bottom