• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

5taquitos

If you like twin-stick roguelikelikes, you owe it to yourself to get Enter the Gungeon. Fantastic art, great shooty feel, awesome doseone music, this game has it all. Plus there's more content coming in the near future.

PlayerOne

Banned
yeah that's some shit, especially since it's closer to $10-11 at exchange

Yea, the digital prices (and prices, in general) were set a few months back because they definitely predicted CAD to stay as low as it has been all year and that was before OPEC decision.

That was because before they increased prices, they were selling technically for cheaper in Canada.

Cess007

Now I wish I'd that 20% discount code. Axiom Verge, Hyper Light Drifter and Firewatch for less than $30 would be awesome :(

Oh well, good thing this week is pay-week :D

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I guess it's time I pick up Yomawari: Night Alone, htoLNiQ: The Firefly Diary and Darkest Dungeon for PS Vita.

Curious about Darkest Dungeon on Vita. Any performance issues?

Probably getting the drinkbox collection for the Vita. Loves Guacamelee.

Until Dawn is an absolute steal at $7.99.

Fallout 4 season pass still overpriced by about $20 for the amount (and quality) of the content.

Is it bad I want to buy Until Dawn just so I don't have to put the disc in anymore?

$10 for hmx music VR is kinda tempting too, but the paint thing is the only worthwhile part IMO
Get rid of your discs, enjoy the digital convenience. It's so good.
That's actually a great idea :p I might do the exact same thing, put that GS credit towards my RE7 pre order.
Been doing it all generation, got Until Dawn a year ago at BB @ $15. I hate discs, PC has spoiled me.

wow the differences between US and Canada prices. 7.99 Until Dawn but 14.99 in CAD.

It is truly baffling but they take the percentage off the Canadian price. They don't readjust to according to the USD after sale so its fair. Then again, sometimes we get away with it like Just Cause 3 technically being cheaper because it was $14.99 for both US and Canada.

Dark times honestly. Sure, we may not have Trump but we've been paying ridiculously more than we were just 2-3 years ago.

Best wishes.

Moltenix

Seeing lots of praise for Firewatch. What kinda game is it?

Trying to figure out if there's anything else worth picking up besides Until Dawn.

styl3s

If you don't own Until Dawn you are literally losing money not buying it at $7.99

How is Lego Avengers and Lego Force Awakens? with the 20% off i am tempted to get both along with Doom.

topplehat

Seeing lots of praise for Firewatch. What kinda game is it?

Trying to figure out if there's anything else worth picking up besides Until Dawn.

Firewatch is an adventure game, some call it a "walking simulator". Big on story, presentation, art style. I enjoyed it a lot.

If you don't own Until Dawn you are literally losing money not buying it at $7.99

How is Lego Avengers and Lego Force Awakens? with the 20% off i am tempted to get both along with Doom.

Force Awakens is better but they're LEGO games.

Fun. Well made. Nothing groundbreaking.

Avengers is weird with its bad voice samples but still fun

JobenNC

I was definitely going to get Axiom Verge, Steamworld Heist, and Hyperlight Drifter eventually. Might as well be now.

Also, I'm seeing Axiom Verge as 50% off. I don't think it's part of the sale though.

HotHamBoy

Some of thse prices were better a couple weeks ago, some are better now. Doom was $20. ROtTR was $38.

Geand Kingdom for $20, eh? Hopefully the Vita version goes on sale because it isn't at the moment. Any good?

Steamworld Heist for $8 is probably my pick.

I was definitely going to get Axiom Verge, Steamworld Heist, and Hyperlight Drifter eventually. Might as well be now.

Also, I'm seeing Axiom Verge as 50% off. I don't think it's part of the sale though.

It's not. It's on sale until January 4th.

Cleve

I didn't think I'd double dip on tombraider after beating it on xbone, but $24? I'm down. One of my favorite games of last year.

Firewatch is an adventure game, some call it a "walking simulator". Big on story, presentation, art style. I enjoyed it a lot.
How is it compared to Rapture? I played that for about 30 mins before I was bored to tears. I enjoyed Gone Home though so it's not because of the walking simulator aspect. Maybe Rapture just takes a while to pick up but it didn't click with me at all.

HotHamBoy

Considering picking up Jotun, Enter the Gungeon, or Darkest Dungeon. Any opinions on which might be the most worthwhile?

How is Darkest Dungeon?

I've been eyeing that game for a long while.

Anyone have an opinion on it? Worth it?

Haven't played Jotun but Gungeon and Darkest Dungeon are both fantastic digital crack.

Just got my buddy to play DD. Now, like me, he is a part of this place.

Curious about Darkest Dungeon on Vita. Any performance issues?

Probably getting the drinkbox collection for the Vita. Loves Guacamelee.

No performance issues! It's also cross-buy.

Top Bottom