• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

LotusHD

Banned
Buy Gravity Rush guys. Then play and beat it. Then wait in agony with the rest of us as we wait one more month for its sequel.
You get to fly around for Christ's sake, just buy it!

----

So Life is Strange is good huh?

-Horizon-

Buy Gravity Rush guys. Then play and beat it. Then wait in agony with the rest of us as we wait one more month for its sequel.

----

Life is strange is my LTTP GOTY

Damn this is looking good for PSN releases

Hotline Miami
Mighty 9 for less than $10
Steamworld heist
Song of the Deep
And a quadruple dip of Type:Rider

DQ Builders is still a bit high. I'm waiting for that $20 mark

I think ROTTR may be the only thing that kind of interests me that I don't already have, which is fine since I've probably spoiled myself enough recently.

Johndoey

Banned

----

As someone who doesn't even like Life is Strange, Life is Strange is a pretty great game. It's completely worth the price.

AudioEppa

who made this game and is it worth my time If the only horror franchise I really like is RE?

It's by Supermassive Games and Watch a trailer on PSN to see if you dig it.

Seeing lots of praise for Firewatch. What kinda game is it?

Trying to figure out if there's anything else worth picking up besides Until Dawn.

Firewatch is a first person adventure adult mystery. You play a guy who takes a job in the wilderness to get away from his complicated situation and makes friends with his cool ass boss. Then, shit starts popping off.

Cleve

Tomb Raider and Destiny digital for me ( so glad to dump my disk )

awesome.

I am doing the same thing with Destiny.

If I can ask, how? The only ps4 store item I see tells me I'm ineligible to buy it because I already own the taken king and rise of iron? I can't even buy the regular collection through the store.

RMI

Banned
Rise of the Tomb Raider $30?

that seems OK.

How is Darkest Dungeon?

I've been eyeing that game for a long while.

Anyone have an opinion on it? Worth it?

it's awesome until you get to the late game grind, then it's just a chore that occasionally gets more tedious depending on how the RNG chooses to mess with you. Great potential, but bad execution IMO.

Tomb Raider and Destiny digital for me ( so glad to dump my disk )

awesome.

It looks like Taken King is the only Destiny thing on sale on PS4, and it doesn't come with the base game. Everything else is for the PS3 version. Is this right?

isnt the taken king digital the same as buying a the base game? it was re-released that way correct?

actually you know what, you cant do it that way it says purchased so that guy a few posts up is correct.

PepperedHam

Anyone a Grand Kingdom pro? I hear a lot about its multiplayer, is the single player stuff worth buying the game for? Just curious if the MP is a large aspect of the game and if in a bit it will still be worth grabbing with less players, if anyone is playing at all.

Oh man I'm kicking myself for jumping on that Deus Ex $20 deal from Amazon when I could've gotten digital for the same price had I waited 2 days.

Barzul

Had a $10 credit from buying the PS4 pro. Just put it towards Until Dawn. Might jump into that after I'm done with TLOU remastered.

Dad

How difficult is Hyper Light Drifter? I love Zelda type games but I'm not the biggest Souls fan

It's got a sort of weird backwards difficulty curve since the game is nonlinear and your character gets progressively better with more upgrades. It starts challenging but ends up being fairly easy though, probably a little more difficult than your average Zelda endgame. I don't like Souls games either FWIW

Top Bottom