• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valentina Sampaio is the first transgender “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit model.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Yo what size shoe you wear Ailynn Ailynn

😂😂😂

LQmq8dN.jpg

Women's size 11
(Equivilent to men's size 9)
"lollipop_disappointed:

Last edited:

Riastrad

Banned
Fucking disgusting. Calling that dude a "she" is like calling Ed Gein by the name of the woman whose skin he was wearing.

Let's cleanse our eyes with some vintage Sports Illustrated Babes. Kathy Ireland was beautiful. One of my favourites.

433949c942088e292ba1b294e2cacab2.jpg

psorcerer

Banned
Is that why most trannies sound like flamboyantly gay men?

No. It's because the vocal training is aimed at opera singing in 99.9% of cases.
I.e. it's really hard to find a good trainer.
And overall vocal training is led by arts majors which suck at science and scientific methods.
Will probably change in the future.

Xplainin

Banned
I was sure for years that I was intersex, but the karyotyping test actually came back negative. When I was born, supposedly everything looked normal enough for a baby boy. The problems I've had were mostly internal:

- Cryptorchidism (undescended testes),
- Testicular hypoplasia (atrophied testes)
- Defective vascular formation
- Prostatic atrophy
- Epididymal cysts
- Genital dysaesthesia (pain/sensitivity)
- No sex drive
- Infertility

Apparently, I was also at a very high risk for testicular cancer as well...but I'm thankful to say that all went away with the surgery I had 3 years ago. My blood pressure and many other health issues all started getting better after beginning prescribed estrogen injections. My body has effectively mutated genes due to the prenatal Diethylstilbestrol exposure, so it's anyone's guess why all this works the way it does with me. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Thank you so very much for the kind and thoughtful response! It means a lot to me! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:💖

(And don't worry- Guys can look amazing without hair!)
Sounds like you had a rough Trot.
Trans people have unfortunately been used as a political weapon. Wether it's the toilet debate, gender pronouns or hormone blockers being given to 6 year olds.

Most people I know wish the best for trans people. Hope they find what makes them happy, hope they live a productive life etc.

What they don't like is the way the left are forcing it down people's throats, well above what trans people themselves want even.
Men playing womens sports, forced pronouns, Twitter mobs trying to get you sacked from your job if you think there are only two sexs.

Most trans people just want to go along to get along. Being used as a political football isn't on their wish list.

I say it is a mental illness, not as an insult, but because it effects peoples mental health, and the mind does not match the body.
There are trans able people who think their arm doesnt belong to them. It feels alien. They want to chop it off as it causes them distress. ALOT get limbs amputated to try and find a solution.
Everyone would say that is a mental illness, and to me trans gender is the exact same thing.
No Malice meant by it. I hope they get the best help to deal with their situation.
I would hate to be in the same situation.

That doesnt make me transphobic. It doesn't mean I am scared of trans people, it doesnt mean I hate trans people.

With things like this SI swimsuit cover, its like they want a backlash against trans people. Its like they are trying to create conflict. Like I said, using trans people as a political wedge.

That's my thoughts anyway, for what it's worth.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Can we have an open discussion? I'd like to see if someone who is trans or 100% supports it can help me out?

I'd never hate a person, I'd defend anyone who is trans if they are attacked for being trans. In my opinion, there are people who are clearly male/female at the same time (hermaphrodite) and they can choose which gender they want to be. But people who are not hermaphrodite, it just feels like they need mental help. It feels very wrong to encourage someone and tell them "yes, you are are a woman, it's OK to want to remove your penis" and vice versa. What is a male and what is a female is flexible across time and cultures. In fact, it could be difficult to discern and say "this is what a man is, this is what a woman is" based on what someone does.

Except of course, what the genitals do.

A vagina is used for giving birth. Someone with a penis can never give birth. And vice versa. This is the thing that really determines what is male/female, across time and across cultures. This creates a binary. So someone can say they feel like a woman, even though they have a penis. But their definition of what is a male/female is surely defined by their current cultural context? If so, they're saying that despite what their body is, they feel that their current cultural understanding of what is a female is, what they feel like. This means they aren't objectively female, they just feel a certain way. Doesn't that mean that it's a psychological thing? If so, no they aren't female, but they feel like what their society says is female.

The only way you could say someone is definitely male/female despite what their body is, is if you believe people have a soul and that their soul is male/female. But a belief in souls opens up a whole can of worms that leads to religion in some capacity. And I don't think there's a lot of trans issue supports who are religious.

Thoughts?

I'm sorry if anything I've said is offensive. I'm trying to share what it feels like coming from the other side.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Can we have an open discussion? I'd like to see if someone who is trans or 100% supports it can help me out?

I'd never hate a person, I'd defend anyone who is trans if they are attacked for being trans. In my opinion, there are people who are clearly male/female at the same time (hermaphrodite) and they can choose which gender they want to be. But people who are not hermaphrodite, it just feels like they need mental help. It feels very wrong to encourage someone and tell them "yes, you are are a woman, it's OK to want to remove your penis" and vice versa. What is a male and what is a female is flexible across time and cultures. In fact, it could be difficult to discern and say "this is what a man is, this is what a woman is" based on what someone does.

Except of course, what the genitals do.

A vagina is used for giving birth. Someone with a penis can never give birth. And vice versa. This is the thing that really determines what is male/female, across time and across cultures. This creates a binary. So someone can say they feel like a woman, even though they have a penis. But their definition of what is a male/female is surely defined by their current cultural context? If so, they're saying that despite what their body is, they feel that their current cultural understanding of what is a female is, what they feel like. This means they aren't objectively female, they just feel a certain way. Doesn't that mean that it's a psychological thing? If so, no they aren't female, but they feel like what their society says is female.

The only way you could say someone is definitely male/female despite what their body is, is if you believe people have a soul and that their soul is male/female. But a belief in souls opens up a whole can of worms that leads to religion in some capacity. And I don't think there's a lot of trans issue supports who are religious.

Thoughts?

I'm sorry if anything I've said is offensive. I'm trying to share what it feels like coming from the other side.
Post #85 might help. Ailynn Ailynn

I'm guessing the cultural stuff follows the innate feeling of being in the wrong shell.

Let's be honest, no one would volunteer for periods for the fun of it. (I know transsexuals don't get periods, before someone thinks that's what I'm saying)

Maybe this thread can be the start of educating some of the more clueless posters ITT, like the ones that think every transsexual keeps their penis or that Valentina Sampaio looks less feminine than all other females out there.

Last edited:

BluRayHiDef

Banned
How can anybody be a woman if there is no definition of what a woman is? Like when SJWs say, "a woman is a person who says they are a woman", they've just tried to define a word by using the word in the definition, which is a tautology and a syllogism. It's impossible for anybody -- transgender or not -- to say "I am a man/I am a woman" if there is no definition of what it is to be a man or a woman. At least in the "good old days" of transexualism, you had to go through the surgery to "become" the other sex, so there was some sort of definition, based on genitalia, But since that was deemed exclusionary, the new definition is meaningless and illogical.

My definitions are : a woman is a human being of the female sex, and a man is a human being of the male sex. That guy on the cover is a man.

You're arguing semantics; therefore, your post is meaningless. All that matters is that a person of one sex cannot ever become the opposite sex due to innate and incontrovertible biological differences between the two sexes. Period.

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
You're arguing semantics; therefore, you're post is meaningless. All that matters is that a person of one sex cannot ever become the opposite sex due to innate and incontrovertible biological differences between the two sexes. Period.
I would correct that to say that a transsexual male/female can never be a 100% biologically correct male/female. That's clear to everyone.

But you can get pretty close. If you consider being born the wrong sex a biological mistake/abnormality, just like being inferile or not being able to have kids, it all makes a lot more sense. Transsexuals are being fixed, not just making a change because they're bored of being a bloke and fancy having their dick chopped off.

I was sure for years that I was intersex, but the karyotyping test actually came back negative. When I was born, supposedly everything looked normal enough for a baby boy. The problems I've had were mostly internal:

- Cryptorchidism (undescended testes),
- Testicular hypoplasia (atrophied testes)
- Defective vascular formation
- Prostatic atrophy
- Epididymal cysts
- Genital dysaesthesia (pain/sensitivity)
- No sex drive
- Infertility

Apparently, I was also at a very high risk for testicular cancer as well...but I'm thankful to say that all went away with the surgery I had 3 years ago. My blood pressure and many other health issues all started getting better after beginning prescribed estrogen injections. My body has effectively mutated genes due to the prenatal Diethylstilbestrol exposure, so it's anyone's guess why all this works the way it does with me. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Thank you so very much for the kind and thoughtful response! It means a lot to me! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:💖

(And don't worry- Guys can look amazing without hair!)

You taught me alot with your comment. I thought it was just a psychological thing when people chose to change genders. But you taught me that there's actual physical changes to the body that can cause a person to feel different about themselves. I'm really happy that you shared your experience with is since I personally don't have alot of experience with transgenders. Not because I don't want to socialize with them but because I really haven't seen any around where I live.

I always love reading about people's experiences because it helps me understand them better.

Again thank you for sharing.

psorcerer

Banned

US is an inherently religious country.
There's religion everywhere. Everybody who says they are "atheist" are actually preaching anti-Christianity and so on.
There's no doubt that SJW, BLM, and any other modern "progressive" movement is religous in its core.
Trans movement is the same.
I think actually trans cases are pretty rare and should be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
I would correct that to say that a transsexual male/female can never be a 100% biologically correct male/female. That's clear to everyone.

But you can get pretty close. If you consider being born the wrong sex a biological mistake/abnormality, just like being inferile or not being able to have kids, it all makes a lot more sense. Transsexuals are being fixed, not just making a change because they're bored of being a bloke and fancy having their dick chopped off.

Unless a person is literally a hermaphrodite, undergoing sex change via surgery and/ or hormone therapy does not equate to being fixed. If a person is born chromosomally male or female with no sexual abnormalities, then they are the sex that they are supposed to be. Hence, if they believe that they are not the sex that they are supposed to be, then they are delusional and need psychological treatment.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
US is an inherently religious country.
There's religion everywhere. Everybody who says they are "atheist" are actually preaching anti-Christianity and so on.
There's no doubt that SJW, BLM, and any other modern "progressive" movement is religous in its core.
Trans movement is the same.
I think actually trans cases are pretty rare and should be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

LMAO...I’m an atheist and don’t give two shits about Christianity, I don’t preach against it and I try to follow the golden rule and say Merry Christmas and put up a tree every year. I stand respectfully quiet when my family prays over food. What are you even talking about? Atheism is a lack of belief not some creed against anything.

psorcerer

Banned
LMAO...I’m an atheist and don’t give two shits about Christianity, I don’t preach against it and I try to follow the golden rule and say Merry Christmas and put up a tree every year. I stand respectfully quiet when my family prays over food. What are you even talking about? Atheism is a lack of belief not some creed against anything.

That's off topic.
You're an atheist minority. Majority, and the "thought leaders" are just leftist anti-Christian progressive fuckers.

psorcerer

Banned
How many do you actually know in real life? Because I’ve met nobody that meets your description. People I roll with just want to get along with their family and live their lives.

Anybody who I know is irrelevant. Cause anecdotal evidence.
But if you read what American Atheists leaders preach - it's clear what's going on.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Anybody who I know is irrelevant. Cause anecdotal evidence.
But if you read what American Atheists leaders preach - it's clear what's going on.

Can you be more specific about who these atheist leaders are and what they’re preaching? Again- I only know people who lack belief and just want to be left alone. Not a lot of “we don’t believe” meetings going on. We barbecue and play video games.

joe_zazen

That's right women, we can cook better than you, we can run faster than you, and we're prettier too if we try.

MGTOW
Sounds like you had a rough Trot.
Trans people have unfortunately been used as a political weapon. Wether it's the toilet debate, gender pronouns or hormone blockers being given to 6 year olds.

Most people I know wish the best for trans people. Hope they find what makes them happy, hope they live a productive life etc.

What they don't like is the way the left are forcing it down people's throats, well above what trans people themselves want even.
Men playing womens sports, forced pronouns, Twitter mobs trying to get you sacked from your job if you think there are only two sexs.

Most trans people just want to go along to get along. Being used as a political football isn't on their wish list.

I say it is a mental illness, not as an insult, but because it effects peoples mental health, and the mind does not match the body.
There are trans able people who think their arm doesnt belong to them. It feels alien. They want to chop it off as it causes them distress. ALOT get limbs amputated to try and find a solution.
Everyone would say that is a mental illness, and to me trans gender is the exact same thing.
No Malice meant by it. I hope they get the best help to deal with their situation.
I would hate to be in the same situation.

That doesnt make me transphobic. It doesn't mean I am scared of trans people, it doesnt mean I hate trans people.

With things like this SI swimsuit cover, its like they want a backlash against trans people. Its like they are trying to create conflict. Like I said, using trans people as a political wedge.

That's my thoughts anyway, for what it's worth.

definite politicisation. And any deviation from the new orthodoxy will get you viscious attacks and cancelled. And it is a shame because good people who want the best for trans folk get lumped in with genuine haters. Hell, even trans or de-trans people get lumped in if they are indifferent or disagree.

Also, very unhealthy situation for researchers who are trying to determine how to treat kids.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Unless a person is literally a hermaphrodite, undergoing sex change via surgery and/ or hormone therapy does not equate to being fixed. If a person is born chromosomally male or female with no sexual abnormalities, then they are the sex that they are supposed to be. Hence, if they believe that they are not the sex that they are supposed to be, then they are delusional and need psychological treatment.
Are you in a position to have more knowledge and insight into this complex subject than medical/psychological professionals and people who themselves elect to go through the evaluations and then (if I'm not mistaken) irreversible surgery?

That's off topic.
You're an atheist minority. Majority, and the "thought leaders" are just leftist anti-Christian progressive fuckers.
Wrong. You're focussing on the loud minority. Most people who are atheist are functionally non-theist, which is to say they live their lives as if the concept doesn't exist. So unless it's brought up, they don't feel the need to talk about it. What you're referring to is anti-theism, but even then it's not specifically anti-Christian. I can see how anti-theism would be more common in a country like USA though, because when people escape some of the shit their parents do they can finally go to r/atheism and rant about it. That place is a shithole of anti-theism.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Atheism is a lack of belief not some creed against anything.
in the abstract perhaps but in practice atheists have many beliefs. for instance that Climate Change will "kill us all" unless we do X Y and Z and give money to the same industries that have supposedly doomed humanity. millions will die and go hungry and violent weather will happen... unless we give them a LOT of money. then i guess they stop all hurricanes and famines from happening somehow.

another belief is that humans are the same as animals, because Evolution, and there is nothing really special about people, and often this is used to justify valuing animal lives over lives of humans.

another belief is that abortion is not murder, that the 250k+ lives terminated each year is "a necessity" so that people can go to college and have healthy bank accounts and "be free" to drink themselves stupid and get fucked by other noncommittal anti-family hedonists.

there are many beliefs embraced by modern popular atheism. i would throw in "trans women are real women" there as well. you aren't going to find that anti-science belief in any religion. intersectional politics is an atheistic ideology.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
in the abstract perhaps but in practice atheists have many beliefs. for instance that Climate Change will "kill us all" unless we do X Y and Z. another belief is that humans are the same as animals, because Evolution, and there is nothing really special about people, and often this is used to justify valuing animal lives over lives of humans. another belief is that abortion is not murder, that the 250k+ lives terminated each year is "a necessity" so that people can go to college and have healthy bank accounts.

there are many beliefs embraced by modern popular atheism. i would throw in "trans women are real women" there as well. intersectional politics is an atheistic ideology.

You're ascribing beliefs to something that literally means lack of belief in God. Maybe lots of atheists believe those things, but lots don’t. You can’t really make a general statement about an atheist’s politics like you can a Methodist or Muslim or Mormon’s because there’s no underlying belief system or creed.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Seconded. I don’t care enough to celebrate or condemn it. It’s there. It exists. Ok.
My problem is, when it starts disenfranchising real women, that is what upsets me. At that point I can no longer in good conscience tolerate the fiction that a man is a woman, when they are taking a job (ie access to power) away from them. this is what keeps rubbing me the wrong way w this stuff. Halle Berry stepped down so a man could play the role instead, that sounds like the opposite of progress to me.

frankly I see the whole intersectional thing as anti feminist disguised as feminism. it is the same old Male power structure benefiting from this stuff. now they have shifted the conversation to trans rights as the most important identity, more than women (TERFs) more than black people (Kanye/Terry Cruise). The white trans activist can abuse people and act like an anti social psychopath as long as those very people provide them cover. Somehow the white man is now at the head of the oppression olympics. By playing the sexism card. Amazing.

Imo there is a schism in feminism, I am an old school feminist, believe women’s struggle is tied to her biology, role of child bearing, feeding the baby, raising children, keeping house, all these as exploited labor, I get all that. I’ve read Radical Socialist Feminism and it’s basically about that, which makes sense to me.

Intersectional feminism seems to throw all that away. You can’t talk about the housewife because it’s all about the trans runaway. She is mocked as a “Karen”. You can’t talk about women birthing babies because well what about a woman with a penis? Don’t forget her. So that foundational real world historic criticism of patriarchy is also rendered meaningless. Because all those roles were toxic, they are banned topics, no longer available for critical analysis. In their stead has replaced this post gender religion. You are not supposed to want a family, having a kid is expensive, that is money you can spend pleasing yourself with consumer entertainment. People are killing off family lines that go back hundreds of years for Marvel and SJW politics it’s insane. In many ways it is a literal death cult.

Then you consider that abortion is really the only policy the feminist left has, and it is literally based on making it legal to take more than a quarter of a million lives (most of them black) a year. This one issue somehow summarises all of women’s rights. Over 125k black lives lost per year and you are supposed to celebrate it and defend that relentlessly.

So when I say intersectionality is destroying culture, it’s not just mainstream trad family culture, its also black and minority culture, it’s also feminism itself, which it has usurped. As feminism went mainstream (imo due to Trump’s election) it took on the characteristics of the patriarchal system it was against, and let itself be destroyed from the inside out. Now, when we have feminists praising Joe Biden, it has become an utter zombie parody of itself, with no credibility for anyone not already in the cult.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I looked it up and last year the cover model was just an Instagram influencer. So it seems like they are just chasing internet trends.

It’s like this is what happens when you let the internet dictate everything.

Blond

Banned
I looked it up and last year the cover model was just an Instagram influencer. So it seems like they are just chasing internet trends.

It’s like this is what happens when you let the internet dictate everything.

To be fair, you use to have to go to modeling calls for this kind of thing, social media just made these guys's job a lot easier of finding hot Women to take pictures of.

highrider

Banned
I don't mean to offend anyone, but a woman is more than a soft voice, plump lips, breasts, and a fatty buttocks. A woman is a human whose pair of sex chromosomes are comprised of two X chromosomes and who subsequently has ovaries, a uterus, and the ability to become pregnant.

No matter how much surgery and hormone therapy that a man undergoes in order to attain the superficial characteristics of a woman, his pair of sex chromosomes will always be comprised of an X and a Y chromosome, he'll never have ovaries or a uterus, and he'll never be able to become pregnant.

There is no such thing as a transgender woman. There is only one type of woman: woman.

I would keep this radical outlook to yourself. I don’t know if you’ve ever dealt with an indignant gender studies professional but it’s not pretty at all.

Top Bottom