• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- |OT| Weaponized women powered by pleasure

Waiting for Amazon to ship.

What does what you just quoted say? How about Googling?

I was quoting this because I was surprised that Gamestop wasn't going to carry this game and they carry a fair amount of niche-type games generally. I don't both have problem with purchasing games online, but I like to buy my games locally most of the times.

I was quoting this because I was surprised that Gamestop wasn't going to carry this game and they carry a fair amount of niche-type games generally. I don't both have problem with purchasing games online, but I like to buy my games locally most of the times.
Fair point as GS does usually carry niche titles but if the OP has a FAQ saying the only way to get the game is Amazon, then why are you asking otherwise?

Like I said you could easily google Valkyrie Drive Vita game, and based on the first page of results you can obviously see GS isn't a place to order.

PQube actually said retailers like GameStop refused to carry the game

https://twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/768347493201575937

Where issues might arise in terms of publishing, is selling the title in to retailers who might be hesitant to take it. A game doesn’t just appear at retailers when we release it; a big part of the process is to go around and sell the title to each individual retailer and negotiate numbers and prices. Trying to present a game like Valkyrie Drive to a group of executives at a major retailer, who might be in their 50’s and don’t play or particularly care about games, and convince them that Valkyrie Drive is amazing and would do really well on their shelves or their website, can be quite the challenge for the sales team.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/07...eleased-uncensored-will-have-japanese-voices/

Isn't the standard and limited out of stock on rice digital? Amazon only in the us and videogamesplus in ca, it's safe to say it's very limited.

Ffffffuck I knew I shouldn't have dragged my feet, I don't have the money for it but I wanted that art book so bad, I love it when games and movies have art books that's like the only reason I even buy most special editions. Argghhh ;_____;

Maxinas

Ffffffuck I knew I shouldn't have dragged my feet, I don't have the money for it but I wanted that art book so bad, I love it when games and movies have art books that's like the only reason I even buy most special editions. Argghhh ;_____;

It was actually restocked a while ago too, who knows if a 2nd restock would happen. You can order from videogamesplus.ca for the art cards bonus if you want some official art at least, otherwise you're out of luck for now.

xRaizen

Why isn't there a PS4 version :(

Now I have to buy a Vita again (been meaning to anyway.. I miss it)

Buying it from Amazon for that sweet 20% off ❤️

Fair point as GS does usually carry niche titles but if the OP has a FAQ saying the only way to get the game is Amazon, then why are you asking otherwise?

Like I said you could easily google Valkyrie Drive Vita game, and based on the first page of results you can obviously see GS isn't a place to order.

I wasn't asking or questioning what was stated. I was just saying I was surprised at this move based on Gamestop normally being my source for niche titles, that's all.

Vex_

Banned
Hmmmm.. this game already looks better than senran... Estival versus was sort of a letdown. It felt...stale? This looks right up my alley.

Better character models.
Beter physics (noticeable on hair especially)
Better character design (they dont have that samey look like senran girls)
Combat is debatable until I can get my hands on this.

Oh crap, sorry, I was working on the OP when we just had placeholder dates. The game releases on October 11 in NA.

Worth noting that there's slight issues with the game's translation. Issues that the translators are aware of and will try to get sorted out with PQube via patch

Source

Doing what ATLUS USA won't.

Is the Vita Theme releasing in the US as well? Or just Europe?

Nattan

Has anyone else had problems with the game's trophies synching with the PSN servers? I searched info about the error code NP-10234-0 and it has affected many other games in the past, but seemed to fix itself after a while. So is it just a waiting game with this game too?

Hmm delivery date is still pending on my Amazon order. Which is weird because I've got 2 Vita games preordered that both come out on the 11th and that other game already says it's arriving in the 11th.

Remk

Hey! you went for my OT title idea theDark_Tzitzimine ;) nice!

I was thinking on waiting for a bit to buy it but from the previous posts now I'm worried Amazon won't get enough physical copies.

I may just break down and pre-order it to support hometown and life.

PoshAlligatorRD

Neo Member
Isn't the standard and limited out of stock on rice digital? Amazon only in the us and videogamesplus in ca, it's safe to say it's very limited.

Well, every game is a limited stock run to a degree. Depends when the people who want to buy the game falls below order moqs I guess.

For Rice at least I can confirm we will definitely be getting more in, but it could take a few weeks. We already sold through 2 whole allocations before release. It's been a successful release in terms of comparison with other niche releases.

Rice Digital uploaded a Let's Play of the Game in their channel.

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z9fKMRNr7E
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3SsqyXeaR0

Is an entertaining watch

Ah, thanks! Would like to do some more videos but there's always so much moe to play.

For Rice at least I can confirm we will definitely be getting more in, but it could take a few weeks. We already sold through 2 whole allocations before release. It's been a successful release in terms of comparison with other niche releases.

Awesome :D

Got my standard copy (sorry) yesterday, can't wait to start it. Had to smuggle it across the German border

Ah, thanks! Would like to do some more videos but there's always so much moe to play.
Freudian? :p

Just a note that might want to be added to the OP, but this game was refused classification here in Australia, meaning it's effectively banned (it can't be sold in stores and imports will be nabbed at customs). Technically, I suppose the only way for Australians to buy the game at this point is to get an NA/EU PSN account and buy it digitally.

Just a note that might want to be added to the OP, but this game was refused classification here in Australia, meaning it's effectively banned (it can't be sold in stores and imports will be nabbed at customs). Technically, I suppose the only way for Australians to buy the game at this point is to get an NA/EU PSN account and buy it digitally.
This isn't the least bit surprising, what with all the high impact sexual violence.

Heh, customs aren't going to give a fuck about this game. My copy came today from the UK~

Has anyone else had problems with the game's trophies synching with the PSN servers? I searched info about the error code NP-10234-0 and it has affected many other games in the past, but seemed to fix itself after a while. So is it just a waiting game with this game too?

Mine don't sync either, but I didn't get an error message. The syncing just stopped. I guess they aren't up on PSN yet?

Mine don't sync either, but I didn't get an error message. The syncing just stopped. I guess they aren't up on PSN yet?

They haven't synced since day one, always that same error. Also, don't try to force sync trophies from the local trophies tab in the Vita, as that might reset some of them. I did that, had 21 trophies and it erased 12 of them. Luckily most were easy ones and stackable story stuff so I got them back easy, but some people lost some very grindy trophies...

They haven't synced since day one, always that same error. Also, don't try to force sync trophies from the local trophies tab in the Vita, as that might reset some of them. I did that, had 21 trophies and it erased 12 of them. Luckily most were easy ones and stackable story stuff so I got them back easy, but some people lost some very grindy trophies...

That sucks man. Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

Well, every game is a limited stock run to a degree. Depends when the people who want to buy the game falls below order moqs I guess.

Glad to know the game is doing well for you guys!

It was a really great watch, so, what do you think about the game?

Good point, I'll added it under the FAQ section. Thanks.

Oh, and the game's website is finally up

http://valkyriedrivegame.com

Oh man, Blazblue CF is the last place I expected to find a Valkyrie Drive reference

hJUE4YP.jpg

Well shoot, now I'm debating ordering it on Amazon since I want the LE with the art book, I guess I'd rather wait for a restock if you're expecting more. I'm in the US, is ordering through Rice complicated? I've never imported anything like this before so I am just a little stupid with buying things from other countries x:

N° 2048

Just got charged by VGP.

Is it Tuesday yet? I should be able to finish Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus by then.

EDIT: it shipped! might get it early?

Will you be getting any more LE in stock? I'm so frustrated that I missed my chance to get one that I was planning on picking up one copy to open and another one to keep sealed if they were to come back in stock.

So, would I be correct in saying that Valkyrie Drive sold better than, say, the console versions of Steins;Gate (on Rice, at least)?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Amazon just sent me an email with an update that the game will arrive this Tuesday. Hopefully can balance playing this with Paper Mario on Wii U & a few other games I've been trying to focus on from my backlog (i.e. Project Diva X on Vita).

Have we had any word on the DLC schedule for the US, especially considering EU already got some stuff?

Fingers crossed for US Liberator Edition, I'd even pay extra. Knew I should'nt have waited to preorder smh.

N° 2048

I just don't understand why these titles are so popular on Vita

Who the fuck would play this in public

I like girls and action games? My girlfriend has no problem with me playing these games and I could give a shit about what anyone outside thinks as well.

Anything else?

Remk

I just don't understand why these titles are so popular on Vita

Who the fuck would play this in public

What exactly do you think can happen if you were to play this game in public?

Like, give me some possible scenarios that you have in your mnd; I'm honstly curious at what you think
Unless of course you are just trolling? But that can't be it right? :)

Cilla

I've imported banned games many times.

Customs have better things to do than nab my booby game lmao.

Top Bottom