• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve has a VR headset coming soon.

I'd buy a PC headset if it were less than 400 dollars. Price for entry is still a bit too high for me. I'm familiar with beatsaver which looks pretty cool. I suck at rhythm games though. Sony is less but I feel like in order to do VR properly, I'd need a pro. I already got an X this gen. I'm getting a pro and then a VR on top of that unless there are games I simply must play. There have been few games that have done that this gen. Bloodborne, Phantim Dust are the only ones that come to mind right now...though prior the releases I imagine I felt this way about a lot of games. Sadly, I dont feel this way about any VR game currently.
Wait for Valve to reveal their games and then buy a Windows MR headset for $200 would be my advice. As long as your IPD fits into the range of the headsets. They are mostly better than PSVR spec-wise.

The Valve games are definitely not going to be exclusive to a headset. That goes against Valve's philosophy big time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom