• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGCATS #201 - Wright to Life

WalkMan

Banned
060619.jpg

I actually found it quite enjoyable. Make it funnier GAF.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
OH GOD THIS COMIC SUCKS SO MUCH I HATE VGCATS....

...*looks at other replies*

...:lol brilliant!

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
What were you saying before?

GAF Vs. SnakeXs?

SNAKEY WINS! NYAH NYAH!! :)

:lol

Rlan

It's true though. When Spore comes out, 80% of the planets will be covered in the most ****ed up looking creatures ever. It'll be like looking over McFarlane's Tortured Souls figures.

KimiSan said:
man.. reading the title I thought at first it was gonna be a Phoenix Wright-related one..
Me too. I was still thinking the thing in the suit was supposed to be Phoenix until the last panel, and then I was wondering what the Colonel was doing with God.

Crocodile

First funny, and it's damn funny, VGcats in a long while. It loses some points for tricking me into thinking it was a Pheonix Wright comic and then delivering no Wright though.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Still has way too many panels, but the "he poops to see line" shall be carved in the annals of GAF history. Heh...annals...

ghibli99

Diaper leak line was actually kinda funny (and I came in here wanting to hate on this). These strips *never* finish strong, though, and the last panel should generally be your best one if you're going for something funny. Could easily have just deleted the last 2 panels and had a better strip.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Firestorm said:
Would have been funnier if I wasn't trying to figure out how it had to do with Phoenix Wright =(

WILL Wright. It's a comic about Spore. Which is being made by Will Wright. And in Spore you create the worlds in a few clicks, design your creatures and control their evolution. So it's a joke about the evolution vs creationism debate but from the standpoint of creatures created in Spore.

Top Bottom