• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VICE Gaming Meets: Zoe Quinn

81PXWf6uKVL._SL1500_.jpg

chuck-tingle5.jpg

I thought about going and finding this stuff, but I'm at work and figured that might not be the best idea. Thank you for doing it.

Fuck man, this just reminded me that Gamergate's been going on for two years

What she had to say about depression was spot on too, I should check out depression quest

She's actually going through with the FMV game haha! Although I think she was eyeing Greg Sestero (The Room) but Chuck Tingle is even better! XD

Goldmund

I enjoyed hearing from Zoe again, but I really don't like how this video is edited (especially in conjunction with the music during the intro). As if the video had no interest in what it's portraying; could be showing burgers getting fried, could be providing wonderful insight into a unique developer's current project and life. The video can't linger on most shots for more than two or three seconds. The comedy turn at the end is also a bit contrived and the music an uncomfortable "hey, it isn't all bad, relax!" -- I guess what I'm saying is, I'd happily watch a 30-minute version of this.

Guess Who

Banned
I didn't know I wanted a Chuck Tingle FMV game until now

I've been Pounded In The Butt By My Unforeseen Desire For A Chuck Tingle FMV Game, by Chuck Tingle

Goldmund

Looking at his Wikipedia article, Chuck Tingle is one of the most prolific English authors of our time (and, having visited his homepage, purportedly one of the greatest sci-fi authors of all time, as well).

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Holy fuck that is, hands down, the weirdest game I've ever seen. Lol. At least it looks like they're having fun making it, that's always good.

molnizzle

Looking at his Wikipedia article, Chuck Tingle is one of the most prolific English authors of our time (and, having visited his homepage, purportedly one of the greatest sci-fi authors of all time, as well).

I mean he's Hugo nominated, so

game-boi

I sincerely admire Quinn for continuing to make games after experiencing the worst that the internet has to throw at a human being. It is genuinely inspiring. For her to team up with Chuck Tingle makes this even better! I can't imagine that this game will appeal to many, but for me it instantly shot up as one of my most anticipated games. I cannot wait for this to come out.

Love is real!

AHK_Hero

What the fuck did I just watch?

The first 30 seconds in I was like what?

But then when they explained the Chuck Tingle thing I was like "ohhhh".

This was pretty great. I can see why Patrick and Austin (Giant Bomb) left for Vice Games. From this it seems like they are digging for real human stories with videogames as the back drop.

Fuck man, this just reminded me that Gamergate's been going on for two years

What she had to say about depression was spot on too, I should check out depression quest

It's pretty powerful. Especially if you've ever been through it.

That was heartbreaking to watch. All of this has taken such a heavy toll on her. Why are so many human beings compelled to make others suffer for things that don't affect them in any way, shape or form...

Jintor

This feels like it was employed by an art major who discovered subversive humor last night.

for me it's not so much the quality of any individual joke that Tingle makes so much as his apparent all-encompassing dedication to the bit

Top Bottom