• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuhhhhhh sg is going to be performing in a really tiny venue tomorrow night like 1 mile away from my school. Any LAGaffers wana stand outside with me? :p

as much as I've been lurking this thread, I didn't realize you all have a Tumblr. I never really used that site before, but I just have to say that I will now.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I guess I should pimp the tumblr more often.

Click this shit:

This is where all the real shit gets posted. Pics/GIFs/Whatever get posted almost every day and half of the discussion is on there, it's a vital part of Creepy-GAF. There is a ton of content on there (5.2 gigs from me alone so far) so it'd be worth your time to go browsing through the old pages. You can easily search via the tags on the sidebar as well.

Anyone who wants to contribute or join in on the discussion is welcome to, just create a tumblr page and then send either MechanicalSnowman or myself the email address you used to create your tumblr and we'll add you to the list of members who can post on the blog.

-

Tweet of the Day (Courtesy of a friendly lurker):

rsjws.png

Where are the paparazzi when you need them?

-

Video: Justice talks about her two new films and reveals that she will be going to Sundance.

-

Best torture/interrogation ever:

m4Ljr.jpg

Are you guys sure you should be linking to that tumblr without password protection? Not to be a Debby Downer, but the contents of the site are a bit risqué.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Are you guys sure you should be linking to that tumblr without password protection? Not to be a Debby Downer, but the contents of the site are a bit risqué.

Oh, well that thing that just got posted is actually probably the worst thing on the whole tumblr. There really isn't any nudity on it, it's 60% hi-res red carpets/photoshoots, 30% gifs, 9.9% bikini photos (of which I've seen far worse posted on GAF itself. That Christina Aguilera thread is still open and it has some of the most serious cameltoe I've ever seen in it) and .1% "Other".

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
No wonder why this thread doesn't get bumped as much as the first thread. All the cool shit is on the tumblr.

It's funny you bring this up because we're about 200 or so posts away from passing the old thread. The original Victorious thread had 8151 posts in it and we'll hit that mark three months faster than it did, even with the tumblr leeching a lot of discussion. It doesn't seem like it should but this thread moves a lot faster for whatever reason. Maybe we'll have a gif party or something when we pass that mark.

It's funny you bring this up because we're about 200 or so posts away from passing the old thread. The original Victorious thread had 8151 posts in it and we'll hit that mark three months faster than it did, even with the tumblr leeching a lot of discussion. It doesn't seem like it should but this thread moves a lot faster for whatever reason. Maybe we'll have a gif party or something when we pass that mark.

Sounds like a great idea. Also, I think that the first thread took longer to developed because CreepyGaf wasn't as established as it was when the 2nd thread was created.

So, on the subject of iCarly. I used to watch it religiously but have been playing a fuckload of games lately. The last episode I saw was when Sam and Freddy kissed at the psyche ward. What have I missed? I'd be dead surprised if they were actually still together.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Damn! That'd be awesome. I might go wait out after, I'm sure there will be a mess off peeps.

If you do, snap some Creepy-GAF exclusive pics.

She's been killing it with concert outfits, hopefully this one is no different. The final stretch of her tour kicks off at the end of the month, I'm going to be covering it like a hawk. Some of the gifs I pulled from her earlier shows were just too epic.

EDIT: Justice likes the Cardigans too? That took me back to my youth, used to listen to Gran Turismo a lot. I also just remembered that the lead singer was pretty hot.

Mononofu

you know this girl is gorgeous but why in the hell would she where soo much make-up... :/ she looks a million times bettor without . :/

She probably has a make-up artist like every other Hollywood scarlet. Looks good but as general rule less is more imo. *Cough*McCurdy*Cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom