• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of reading that in a "Justice is all right" tone, I'm reading that as "Justice is allllllllllll right."

Objectively, she's super hot, and while I do find her attractive still, I don't know, she doesn't blow me away or anything. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Gomez on the other hand...

McNei1y

And the CreepyGAF war of 2012... Begins.

OyfF9.jpg

Nizz

Objectively, she's super hot, and while I do find her attractive still, I don't know, she doesn't blow me away or anything. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Gomez on the other hand...

...is distinctly unspectacular?

And the CreepyGAF war of 2012... Begins.

Ohh shit!

Hey, there's also new Gaffers joining the Creepy Faction from the Tumblr? Most of the time I'm here and admittedly don't check the Tumblr often.

G-Fex

Miranda may be not bouncing her boobies everywhere and dating an awful boy pop star.

But she's great. Nay even better.

yencid

You say this because you have not followed CreepyGaf from the begining.

Oh the joys and the wars we've had.

Blonde Justice and glasses justice.

that is all.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I love seeing new people in this thread. It warms my cold, dead heart. But anyway, back to...

MNjgF.jpg

you know this girl is gorgeous but why in the hell would she where soo much make-up... :/ she looks a million times bettor without . :/

It's really just the lipstick, and it seems to look better close up than it does at a distance. I could do without it though.

-

Good work Twitizens.

Mwilr.jpg

That = Twitter trends
DanWarp = Dan Schneider, the showrunner
"Jori" = Jade + Tori, i.e. the hottest lesbian relationship on TV. Make it happen Dan, you now know what the people want.

-

Justice and some guy at Sundance.

PYbBd.jpg

-

Justice at the Sundance red carpet. Y U HEFF BE COLD THERE!?!??

0AD3K.jpg
RACgE.jpg

uuOku.jpg
3yKV1.jpg

Hopefully HR's will have rolled in by the morning.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I'm chill with both. Those dyed tips are a little frisky and while Gomez is never going to top Gillies in the "Bad Girl" category, I think they look alright on her.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We will not honor the followers of Gomez with a war.

There fall will swift and uneventful.

No one will even remember who they were or why they fought.

Bollocks

Horrid list. Bunch of ugly athletes and models, but not a single queen from the Victorious crew? /wtfisthisshit

Why should Justice be on that list? The category is called next gen hottie. Justice is already one unlike Gomez who is rightfully on that list.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
For those that care, reviews of the movie Justice is in, "The First Time", are rolling in.

Quint at AICN calls it "ridiculously charming" and says it's an early Sundance favorite.
Variety seems pretty apathetic towards it. Not bad, not good kinda thing.
Salt Lake Tribune gives ti 3/4 stars.

Nice to see Justice picking film projects that are actually good, instead of starring in shitty promotional vehicles like Hillary Duff and Gomez.

Whose side are you on, Spire?

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON

1. Justice
2. Gomez
3. Gillies

And once you've had the best? Fuck the rest. If this comes down to an Ariana vs. Gomez fight, I'm backing up mah #2. Gonna have to go dig through the old thread and mine some of Viper's gifs ammuntion. My Gomez armory is pretty small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom