• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video game characters that are total creeps

For example, King Edgar from Final Fantasy VI:

VKafVhEl.jpg

FF Wiki said:
Edgar is a ladies' man. From the minute he is introduced to her, he unsuccessfully hits on Terra, and flirts with Celes upon meeting her, and apparently shows an interest in Relm before she tells him her age. In the Japanese version, he's still interested in Relm even after knowing her age. This dialogue was toned down in the overseas releases.

Aidan from Beyond Two Souls

In a more serious answer

Yosuke Hanamura
Really? Yosuke? Come on, he can be ignorant and sometimes a jerk, but it's due to his own insecurities and overall he's a good person. Definitely not a 'creep'.

I found Chloe's stepdad in Life is Strange to be a real creep, with his constant surveillance and violent behavior. He had slightly good intentions but goes about it the completely wrong way.

antitrop

Doesn't Killer is Dead have a minigame where you try to ogle girls at a bar without them noticing you or something like that?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Kel'Thuzad from WarCraft.

KT-human.jpg
latest

Most everyone evil in this universe has SOME reason for turning evil. This guy was a respected Dalaran mage and delved into necromancy and the dark arts just because it appealed to him. He founded the entire Cult of the Damned, which is centered around turning humans into shambling undead monstrosities. One of the most evil characters in the series, IMO, because nothing forced him or even subtly convinced him to turn to evil... he just did.

Taruranto

obVZ4wc.png

"My husband died five minutes ago. Please, watch me as I try to get into the pants of the boy I'm supposed to parent."

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
latest

Don Corneo from the notorious Honey Bee Inn section of Final Fantasy VII. You all know why he's creepy...

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
ss_1be2da05a2f80e114f92f566916dedbc08ae5c2a.1920x1080.jpg

"Oh, the things I want to do to you, Little Marshmallow.
Would you moan?
Would you squeal?
Would you whimper?
I'd like it if you screamed.
"

"I've been rude, how can I expect you to return the feelings when I haven't properly introduced myself? My name is Simon, and oh how I love you, by dear Little Marshmallow."

"I'll wait for you, but how it makes my heart ache!"

Simon from Close Your Eyes.

Top Bottom